Another Apology Thread....

Reaction score
Uh, hi.

This is my apology to everybody, another apology. I make a lot of these because of how many times I have caused trouble and/or have been banned but this is the most truthful and heartfilled apology yet and all I ask is that YOU READ ALL OF WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN, please.

Note that this is not a ban appeal, I will be making one soon however, read why in this thread. For the sake of saving you time, I have split this thread up into sections so that it is easier to keep track of where you are.

It has been over 1 month since I was banned from PERPHeads, permanently. For those who are unaware of me, I have been/was a member of PERPHeads for around 7 months and I was more-or-less known for being a rulebreaker.

I now have 8 bans and 8 warnings in total. 2 of the bans I have received have been permanent bans, the first permanent ban was due to ban evading after a 2 week ban. I made a ban appeal which was accepted. After I was unbanned, about a month went by where I was on a clean record and I do believe that I would have continued that if it was not for this 2nd permanent ban.

I was permanently banned a second time because I abused a glitch in the map where I began to grow drugs in an area which was intended to be inaccessible. This incident happened 1 month and 20 days or so before my initial ban.

The way staff found out about this incident was not completely revealed to me but I do believe that it was because staff seen an image in @MrAaron's screenshot folder which had images of the area and the drugs I had inside. As there was no sufficient evidence of the drugs belonging to me, MrAaron added me on steam and began to talk to me about the incident and collected enough evidence to get me banned, whether or not he intentionally got me banned for something that happened in the past or whether he was protecting himself from being banned after a staff seeing the images is unclear to me.

As much as I dislike MrAaron because of this and I not knowing the complete truth, if this situation panned out as MrAaron says it did, then he did the right thing, not necessarily because he got me banned in accordance with the rules but because he was protecting his account, not wanting to be banned on the server. Furthermore, if he did the right thing, then I apologize for my actions over the forum and over other sources.

However, I do think I tried to change my ways and stop breaking the rules during the time after my first permanent ban and I did for the most part, it was something that I had done in the past which caused me to be banned once again and I took this the wrong way. I began to get angry on the shoutbox and on forum threads, arguing against the ban and taking the incorrect course of action and not realizing what I had done wrong, "I found myself in a whole and I kept digging".

Moving on, I once sent a message to SwiperTheFox/@Jordan which was during my ban appeal on my first permanent ban. In this message I told Jordan how I was upset and agrovated with what I had done and, I pretty much begged to be unbanned. In this message I also said that if I was to break another rule, I would be permanently banned instantly.

Obviously, I said I would change, and I tried my best to but in the end, it was a situation that happened in the past that got me banned and I know, it doesn't matter when the rulebreak was, a rule was broken but I told Jordan a lot and he trusted me, unbanning me from my 1st permanent ban which was then disgraced by my 2nd permanent ban where I let not only Jordan down, but a lot of other members here too, and I apologize... You gave me a chance, and it got ruined.

As much as I want to come back and as much as I want to create a ban appeal and begin to play the server again, I do not believe members of this community trust me enough anymore to do so, they do not trust me to come back and follow the rules but I know that if I was given another chance, I would change things, I wouldn't be known as the rulebreaker- and I know, "words are not as important as actions" but I shown what I could do after I was unbanned, I did not break a rule for months and still have not.

I do not want people to think of me as a cliched child who does the same thing repeatedly hence why I have not yet created a ban appeal. In my leaving post, I said that I would not make another ban appeal, but I do not necessarily create the most honest things and I do not always stick to my word with situations such as this one. I said that I would not create another ban appeal because I was angry, and I let my anger blind my actions.

When I look back on it, PERPHeads is an awesome server filled MOSTLY with awesome people which come together to build an excellent community. I am not ready to let PERPHeads go. I do want to come back and I do want to make a ban appeal but I probably won't because of how many people would say "you were permanently banned once and we trusted you, you should wait for months now", maybe I will create a ban appeal for the people that full on know how much I loved this server and this community. Sure it will probably be denied on the spot by staff, but it is worth showing that I want to rejoin the community more than ever.

I left behind many friends in this community and I think they are disappointed. I will not name names but I am sure most of you know who you are, I am sorry.

Many will say I already did give up PERPHeads by getting banned again but getting banned does not show my hatred for the server, it just shows how incapable I was. I love this server and community and I am not yet ready to give it up. I WILL be making a ban appeal and I will go as far as I can to get myself unbanned - it might not necessarily work but it is worth a shot.

Thanks, and I am sorry.