Server Suggestion Cause shotgun bullets to cause bleeding out quicker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Cause shotgun bullets to cause bleeding out quicker
Suggestion Description: Getting shot by a shotgun in close range should make you bleed out sooner than 4 minutes

Why should this be added?:
- Realistic
- Might make cops hesitate blowing your head off close range 

What negatives could this have?:
- Cops might be annoyed when you bleed out 

Reaction score
+Support,people shouldn't be left there bleeding out for 4 mins after being shot by a 12 gauge buckshot at point blank,You would just die...Although that wouldn't be as much fun so maybe reduce it by 1/1:30 mins?

Reaction score
+Support

too much predictability when killed by a shotgun, it also shouldn't take you this long to bleed out as a shotgun kill close range is pretty brutal

Reaction score
+Support

Remington is an amazing weapon already, but sometimes I hit targets so close I could spit on them, and they run it off like they just stubbed there toe. Then two seconds later when I'm chasing them they just flick and gun me down.

Reaction score
+Support

Remington is an amazing weapon already, but sometimes I hit targets so close I could spit on them, and they run it off like they just stubbed there toe. Then two seconds later when I'm chasing them they just flick and gun me down.
That's not what this suggest is reffering to,its on about the bleed out timer,after you down someone.

Reaction score
Could some sort of Tournequet item be made for both crim/police that would "reduce" the bleedout time as well? I do think this should be done anyways tbf

Reaction score
Shotgun headshots should absolutely instablack you if more than 4 pellets hit the head. 00 Buckshot is literally 8 .33 caliber rounds in a single shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.