Police Suggestion Certain cctv camera's are speed camera's for senior dispatch plus [when senior dispatch is released]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Description of the idea: certain camera's [not all for balancing] also act as speed camera's they only register the speed if the dispatch is maned on them and locked onto the car like the rtu camera this is unlocked for senior dispatch plus [when its released]

Why should this be added? (pros): reduce the amount of people doing like 130 on the highway
incentivise trying to gain senior dispatch [when its released] by @Ellie

What negatives could this have? (cons): you cant drive at like 150mph all the way around the highway

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
I wouldn't restrict this to senior IMO I don't really see a benefit locking that down to senior only. Especially when there is already a lack of active dispatchers. But imo this should be available to all dispatchers

Reaction score
We've already been looking at some kind of speed camera on the highway that only works if a dispatcher is on duty but not connected to cctv this way.

Imo this should be for all dispatchers, senior dispatchers gonna have more abilities that can be used as an incentive.

Reaction score
We've already been looking at some kind of speed camera on the highway that only works if a dispatcher is on duty but not connected to cctv this way.

Imo this should be for all dispatchers, senior dispatchers gonna have more abilities that can be used as an incentive.
yeah but i think the camera's should require the police to be on them so they arent just passivley getting people ticketed tbh balancing wise they should be manned to be use

Status
Not open for further replies.