Chairs back of a car

Reaction score
Perpheads is semi-serious RP, so having a bit of fun like that is okay. We are not breaking any rules and are not doing anyone any harm, so to be honest I think you should, in the nicest way, just deal with it...

Reaction score
I have put a "disagree" rating because of the fact that this is to accomodate more people (or at least I hope so). I however agree on the fact that this is "unrealistic". Ultimately, the solution would be to have invisible seats in the back of pickup trucks.
Thanks.

Ayjay

Reaction score
I get what you're saying, I see this pretty much every day when I'm on the server and it's people just having fun. However it does get in the way of roleplay, it's pretty annoying when people are doing this and you're an officer and are standing there trying to find a law that fits into this. So I usually give them a ticket for being slightly autistic.

This sort of goes under realistic actions, if I was an Administrator I'd remind people of this rule and then tell them to stop doing it.
I don't really think a new rule needs to be added, however I think the example of 'realistic actions' could possibly cover this.

Reaction score
Months ago I actually started serious role-playing after being a mess, breaking rules being immature how I was I turned this around stopped hanging round with the bad people who got me breaking rules and I find it horrendous how I'm driving around with my mates @JustFedorable & @MrLewis and all I see is mini coopers and a range of chairs in the back of cars not only is it breaking RP but I don't want to see a range of vehicles breaking 3.15 this is serious RP and driving around with 15 mini coopers or chairs in the back of a raptor is something you'll find members on a dark RP doing, yeah it might be fun but just try doing it at farm at least on private property so you don't get in the way of anyone.

I'm not trying to be harsh just watch out the fact that others are attempting to role-play.

ThomasGeorge

I started it all when I put a few chairs in the back of my F100 and someone got in it, now everyone's doing it.

Buuuuut... it's fun.

Reaction score
People should only be doing this when there's very few people on the server, and if it doesn't ruin any rp situation at that time.

And of course is goes under rule 2.1.

Reaction score
It's always just a bit of fun until someone makes a report. I agree there should be a rule that prohibits this. Sure it's a bit of fun, but if someone loses a gun because of this all hell will break loose.

Reaction score
Man I remember a time I heard of the entire staff team piling Raptors on top of each other, Wish I could have seen it!

Reaction score
I saw a SS were shooting at people who gets close to his vehicle. Mayor was driving the vehicle and he was drive-by 'in. At the end i have told the ss to stop and i got shot by him. Such a bad story, isnt it?.

Well i dont think its allowed, did you see any people doing this in real life? Nobody should do that unless he/she still have a mind to think about life.

Reaction score
Something like this can actually, and I kid you not, be role-played out. Simply role-play, with a proper reason, that your pals sit in the back of your truck. Maybe you're going for a cruise, you darn hill-billys, or there's simply not enough room for your crew that are all too cheap to buy a car. Also an efficient way of transporting several people, if you manage to avoid the chairs spewing out left and right.

And if you don't really think it's realistic, then I don't think you know anyone that owns a pick-up truck. I know several fellas, of which will remain unnamed, that will have their pals sit in the back, enjoy some beers or just go for a ride. It's illegal to go out on the streets doing it, but that hasn't stopped them. It's also risky, but definitely not unrealistic.

Since it's considered dangerous to sit in the back of a moving vehicle without wearing any form of safety equipment (i.e. a seatbelt), it may be considered illegal, and go against law 9.10, as the driver puts the lives of the guys in the back in danger. If any fall out and get injured/die, it is also against law 5.3, Manslaughter, as the driver will have killed someone due to negligence, especially since it's his responsibility that everyone in (or on) the vehicle are strapped down with safety equipment (most commonly a seatbelt).

So while I don't think it goes against any rules, except for 3.4 if you know the driver will be going to drive at any speed above 15-20 MPH, it is absolutely against the 2 laws that I have already mentioned.