Huge Idea Brainstorm of awesomness Twitty Approved

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Let's Start with some cars
Lets move on to general ideas
  • Golden bars that give you 10k when picked up now why would we want these? because 1 golden bars would look cool and 2 instead of carrying around a golden bar it would just turn into cash. ( special events only )
  • http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...t=the+punisher - Admins should have there own unique skin to wear... This is a must have!!! ( kidding )
  • Vehicle customizing would be really nice to see and have. I know its possible.....
  • Cops should have a new tool to disable vehicles using electricity. (ESD weapon)
  • New suit's it would only take a day to make up these suits and put them in-game.. real simple.
I encourage all members of perpheads to add down below to this list if you see something missing that you would like added.

Notice that if any idea's are accepted it would take place AFTER the map update.

I would at least like to see the ford explorer cop car and the truck to be added to the game....

Reaction score
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

aMiKRlw.jpg

Reaction score
You're full of shitty ideas Twitty, if you want useless shit like this to be added stick to darkrp servers where you can prance around as Punisher and drive around in your lambosine while you admin.

Status
Not open for further replies.