challas

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I know I will get comments like "when r u finally really leave u alweys com bek?!" but this isn't really about me leaving, this is about me getting some opportunities in real life that I have to take, such as things with my current job that will help me in the future, things with school that will help me in the future and go on.

I do not want to disclose these things publicly but if you really want to know what they are you can ask me on steam

However, this will take a lot of my time and I won't be able to play "actively" anymore after this week, I know that I really did not play actively before but that was because I lost interest and almost all my friends either left or got themselves banned... feelsbadman and to combine this with things popping up irl did not make it easy for me to make time to play perp...

The PLPD has already been informed, so to @Jordan for being so understanding and nice about the whole situation.

at max this "decrease of activity" will be about 3 months and after that I am most likely to begin playing again, could be sooner though... I will try to hop on the server now and then and I will try to be active on the forums but I cannot make any promises...

any people that imo should be tagged are:

@MrLewis stay streaming so I can get trough my days lul
@Creepis pls stay who you are and how you are, haven't met anyone quite like you and that is something really positive, this community is happy to have you my man
@Sam sad that you got banned but if you get unbanned have a notification lul
@Allen Kennedy :booty: huehuehue
@Taylor we will keep contact my dude u brought me here and you are the reason that i stayed here <3
@Scrabuz Rettungsgasse Krankenwagen innit
@Riekelt still waiting on napple.nl/riekelt series...
@Mikey you are not that active either but I am happy that you are doing so well in life <3 once we will meet on schiphol buddy!
@Medulla The Language you use to construct your sentences and the knowledge you have overwhelms me everytime you show me a glimpse of it, you'll make it to somewhere big in life...
@Josef Stalin inshalla jij gaat het ook maken broer, geloof me blijf rennen voor die floes en op een gegeven moment rent de floes voor jou <3
@Jon Godinn always here to help me <3
@John Daymon I have to admit, you were one of the people I really did not like back in the days but as I got to know you a little bit better I come to like you a lot more, I know we sometimes have these little things that turn out in small conflicts for me but at the end of the day I think you really are an alright lad.
@jimmythehamster provides me my daily dose of memes and I am still looking up to you at what you accomplished in the plpd
@GraveDinosaur hope you get your Admin back soon man, don't think it will be that big of an issue looking at what kind of person you are, dont think there is anyone here that dislikes you man...
@Epithax graftakkenkind
@DeltaForce stay who you are and let no one change you, you are really a nice person people just do not get to know it that often man...
@NeluDaHunter deus vult man
@Teemo dont be upset here is ur tag <3

hope i did not forget anyone :3

hopefully cya when im active after 3 months, I'll try and hop on from time to time!

Last edited:
Reaction score
hello Spook,

Its sad to see you go see you in a Day, thanks for the help with the rules thing, Make sure to make 3 LOAS (Leave Of Absences) if its that long as you can not be inactive for to long else you will be Dishonerably Discharged. @PLPD People Services, THATS WHO YOU NEED TO CONTACT Through a ticket