Change Map to RP_TrueNorth

Status
Not open for further replies.

kjm

Reaction score
How is this a dark RP map that’d be fucking cancer I wouldn’t want no downtown map for this server lol

Reaction score
You do realize that Paralake is our OWN map created by @Xquality right? It was specifically tailored to the server needs for years and gets altered every year or so. Absolutely no way we'd be switching to a 3rd party map right now

kjm

Reaction score
I didn’t even know this, is there any talk of making any changes or anything like that? Map can get stale

kjm

Reaction score
@Itzryzo
When was the most recent change cus it still looks the same from when I played it like 2 years ago. besides a couple decals I noticed on the map

Reaction score
@kjm the last significant map update was about a year ago i belive where the regal apartments were significantly changed, projex was added and the farm was removed from bank.

Reaction score
I think XQ and Stephen have already started thinking of things to change for a map update. Especially since the recent increase of the cap on brushes, map changes are definitely doable

Reaction score
do you really think xq wants to change from his own map to a random map thats not even made for perpheads
if the map ever changes its gonna be evocity

Reactions: kjm
Reaction score
Just looks like another flat, boring RP map that would go about as well with the gamemode as kool aid would work as a broth for a beef stew.

Lets not. I'd rather see the improvements done to the paralake map than a complete map change.

kjm

Reaction score
Yeah sorry guys I’m kinda new to the community, this shit can be locked because clearly everyone disagrees and I’m starting to doubt my initial thoughts considering the map dev is actually here actively making changes. Sorry @Xquality, looking forward to seeing future updates on this map !

Status
Not open for further replies.