Change stop signs to yeild signs.

Reaction score
A dark dungeon somewhere in a fantasy world
There are numerous stop signs throughout Paralake that make absolutely no sense. There are just so many stop signs which makes driving in a place like the suburbs absolute hell. Why is there is a stop sign on each end of Williams street? They should be replaced by yield sign because the roads on either side of it are not major roads.
The stop sign out of slums parking is an absolute nightmare because it forces you to stop moving when going up a stupidly steep ramp. This is made even worse when you are new and have a crap car that can barely make it up the ramp.
The stop sign out of the car wash should not be a stop sign. It doesn't lead onto a major road.
Now we get to the ones that really grind my gears. The stop signs in the city. WHY ARE THERE SO MANY STOP SIGNS IN THE CITY. THERE IS NO NEED FOR THEM. The ones on the ends of flintlock street are useless. The one coming out of city garage is useless. The ones coming out of the gas station near city garage are useless. In my opinion all these stop signs should be changed to yield sign in order to make driving around Paralake a lot easier and make the job of the police a lot easier because they don't have to deal with people accidentally running stop signs which serve no purpose at all.

Ayjay

Reaction score
To be quite honest, there's a large number of signs in the map (including certain speed signs) which make no sense to me. I'm wanting to get these changed at some point as an initiative of RTU. The stop signs somewhat do help, as much as they're not used; when they are it's quite beneficial as it flows traffic in a nicer way.

Generally if someone is seen going past a stop sign I don't pull them over, a honk of a horn is sometimes enough really.

Reaction score
if i go to business junction by the monorail and thats a giveway sign then everybody would have an excuse to go flying through it so i do agree to an extent.

Reaction score
The argument that stop signs are useless is bullshit. Let's take the bazaar for example, when you exit the business sector you encounter a stop sign. Why? Because you can't see what's coming from your left, and very often the people driving there will be going 50, if you blow that stop sign, chances are that you are going to get hit by a car that you are not going to see coming.

Most traffic signs in Paralake are placed in logical locations, and at the places where I'd expect them to be placed in real life. Another example, the suburbs, when you exit the one way street you encounter a stop sign, same story as the bazaar, you can not see what's coming from your left, so you have to stop and check.

The garage intersection would be nightmarish if there were no stop signs, I do agree that there's a lot off them, but it's a realistic and totally possible situation that you could very well encounter in real life, and in a way it makes sense.

Reaction score
I beg to differ, there are many uses for stop signs such as stopping collisions where you may not be able to see either side of you well or if you are going to be at moderate speeds. If anything, I can think of a few places, from Kalashnikov street to the on ramp (opposite the monorail) as collisions could easily happen their. I find this idea far from thought out and quite honestly dumb. No thank you.

Reaction score
Let's be honest here, stop signs do a lot more good than bad. They stop you from colliding with other vehicles, for just another few seconds of your day. If they were to be replaced with give way / yield signs then there would be more chance of a collision and people would manipulate the law. There are already give way signs at the places that need them, so obviously they have been taken into consideration and have been thought about.

I strongly disagree with this idea.

Reaction score
Lmao this only applies to people who abide by them

I speed off at 90MPH in my skyline and drift around corners and streets and speed through stop signs as long as there aren't any cops around. Just suck it up and wait those 3 seconds if you're such a law-abiding citizen.

6b26b55fbe8bb4db824033db54962ad6.png

M

Reaction score
The yield sign for the junction at the bottom of the road coming off the offramp from parker tunnel should be replaced with a stop sign.