Server Suggestion Change the car starting sound

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Changes the damaged engine car starting sound to something a bit more realistic and less aids sounding

Why should this be added? (pros): More realistic
doesnt sound horrible

What negatives could this have? (cons): none its just a sound or you could ask why it needs to be changed but thats it

*Other additions: [list here]

Reaction score
While I can agree that the current one isn't the most "realistic", I don't think there are many alternatives which sound better. The one you linked for example is very fatiguing and would get me very annoyed.

Unless we get a selection of alternative sounds and put it to a community vote perhaps?

Reaction score
I believe there is a program that allows you to change client-sided sounds like the car. I've never tried it myself but @Creepis knows more about it as he managed to change the pistol sounds etc.

Granted I would like to see newer sounds that sound a bit better, This one would drive me up the wall to the point I'd try and disable it myself.

Reaction score
While I can agree that the current one isn't the most "realistic", I don't think there are many alternatives which sound better. The one you linked for example is very fatiguing and would get me very annoyed.

Unless we get a selection of alternative sounds and put it to a community vote perhaps?
i will get us a few sounds to use

Reaction score
how about the whirr of the starter motor and then the thadunk as your engine dies making it even more painful to start