Server Suggestion Change the house alarm sound to be persistant.

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Change the house alarm sound to be persistant.
Suggestion Description: recode the house alarm so that you cannot 'stopsound' to avoid it.

This will mean if you have a house alarm the alarm continues for the duration of the alarm and there is no way to bypass it and gain an advantage. Lots of players have 'stopsound' bound to be better at raiding etc. where it should be annoying

ps i know you will all hate this suggestion BUT I DONT CARE

Why should this be added?:
- Realism
-House alarm being a distraction like it should
-level playing field for new players

What negatives could this have?:
- cant play perp like an esport

Reaction score
I'm not sure how possible this is other than to have it repeat playing as opposed to one long sound file so it procs every few seconds or so. But regardless I agree with it totally. I also support more chaos in shootouts as its fun.

Reaction score
I could potentially agree with this if the alarm sound was not actual eargrapes. I genuinely CBA taking hearing damage every time a fucking alarm goes off.

Reaction score
Although this might be a good suggestion it could hurt people think about it they have to turn down what they have on them to hear which ruins their gameplay of hearing people

Reaction score
I could potentially agree with this if the alarm sound was not actual eargrapes. I genuinely CBA taking hearing damage every time a fucking alarm goes off.
This, if we are gonna do it change the noise, it is horrible

GP

Reaction score
Switch it to a shorter, looping sound and lower its volume significantly after a couple of seconds. Same for the bank!