Change the melee weapon slot on the hotbar

Reaction score
Topic: Change the melee weapon slot on the hotbar

Short explanation (in notes):
- Change the melee weapon slot on the hotbar from the first 3 to the second.
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...): How many times have you stabbed someone when all you meant was to push them? That's quite a big number for me, hence I'm making this suggestion. When you have a melee weapon and press 3 once and click you select the melee weapon, this normally selects the fists. And when you press right click with a melee weapon it attacks. So Picture this, if I'm trying to shove a man with a melee weapon equipped I will accidentally take the weapon out and hit him, which is not ideal if there are police nearby. So what I basically mean with all this is that you should change the melee weapon slot on the hotbar to having to press 3 twice instead of once to get it out, this is to prevent these situations from happening.

Optional additions:
-
-
-

Reaction score
+Support

I keep pressing the number 3 then immediately right clicking then right clicking again, accidentally stabbing them and killing them.

Same goes for all keys, i press the number, immediately press right click [i right click in case i accidentally shoot a weapon when it's raised, when i'm trying to switch to something else]

Reaction score
+Support

Great idea. Everything that makes the game easier to handle makes it a lot more immersive, which is exactly what we want on a roleplay server.

Reaction score
This happens way too many tiles to me. Even stabed a cop once. +support

MattIs

Love these little suggestions that "should" be easy to do and go unrecognised sometimes. I'll give you my +support due to accidently doing the same thing!

Reaction score
+Support
Happened to me once, with a gun and shot the fuck out of a cop.
Also I was threatning a guy with a machete and.. this happened