Model Suggestion Change the secondary sight on the ACOG

Reaction score
Suggestion Title: Change the secondary sight on the ACOG
Suggestion Description: Change the secondary sight on the ACOG to one that's much nicer and easier to use rather than the one we have now

Why should this be added?:
- Offers a better and more accurate secondary sight

What negatives could this have?:
- OP??

Useful Images: https://i.gyazo.com/9f673cc2e6dde92d2adbfe8fb8336638.mp4

Reaction score
I agree with Clarky. This would increase the sights usefulness, as should the price increase

Reaction score
The price should be increased for how effective this will be, big +support for this though.
Yeah, I think that would be a good way to balance out the change ,if they choose to add this, as a lot more people would use them over red dots and other common sights

Reaction score
We have a 30mm scope rail mount with integrated back-up sight rail on top that is currently sitting inside the content pack unused. Perhaps we could make use of that instead and limit to sniper scopes including zenith instead of implementing it for the ACOG (which looks weird). The price should be considerably higher of course. I don't want the ACOG to be the go to sight for every situation and its already quite often used ever since we got the back up sight functionality, there should be some sort of balance.

The small holo sight doesn't seem to work with the nightforce in the shown picture with the MP5K, I placed it wrong. It would need a riser or a different sight like the pistol reflex/walther mrs.
t0KgHVp.png

u9ocGaV.jpeg

Reaction score
I'd rather have this as a separate sight to the existing ACOG. ACOG Irons as is are fine and revamping the item unnecessarily and buffing everyone's ACOG stockpiles would do more to impact the economy than simply adding it as a separate attachment would.

Reaction score
why even make sights other than acogs if this is added though? It's already really good as is, and adding a red dot to the top of it would make all other unmagnified optics essentially obsolete.

Reaction score
Maybe replace the top optic with a smaller sight with a less precise, larger reticle, for balancing reasons of course.

Reaction score
Agree,i think it need to be used like,when you have ACOG you put it on the weapon,and then u will click the pistol reflex,so you just combine them