Changes to Sirens.

Reaction score
Topic: Changes to Sirens.

Short explanation (in notes):
Ambulance:
-
- The secondary (or whail) is not a very good one to use as a 'horn'.
- I would make it like the police sirens they are now, but you can deviate it a bit so people can still hear a distinction.

Fire truck:
- Secondary is too slow to make any distinction, so I would add a different type of sound!

Both:
- Add some sort of Air Horn for the both of them which can be used with C (like the current cop cars). See the effect on it in this vid (the beginning especially):

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
Got this from pro's website: "The main reason that there are several different tones is that the more that you change the tone, the more attention it will attract. Usually it's a good idea to change the tone before entering an intersection."

The current primary siren for the Ambulances sound like ice-cream trucks, they are just really annoying, and can't be heard that good.

Secondary siren for the Firefighters is too slow to make any distinction, and is missing an Air Horn for the real good sounds!

Optional additions:
- It is really difficult to name the different types of sirens, but I tried my best!
- See this guy, his choice of sirens are very clear, and would like to see them added:
- Tried to keep it short, but am willing to upload more vids on every sound which, imho, sound the best!