better economy system

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- mayor gets to upgrade government equipment from guns to cars (police, medics, firemen and so on)
- mayor being able to control which category of items are included in taxes including houses, businesses and cars.
- added functionality to the city funds

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):

the mayor gets the ability to control the the government more depending on the city funds the mayor can upgrade a number of things like weapons available for police, swat and secret service to use and the cars they can have from that including medics, firemen, tow trucks and taxis and being able to set the funding and its limits for each occupation which adds functionality to the city funds and make it more realistic as the mayor will have more work to do then just set taxes high or low and the number of jobs. also allowing the mayor to control what category of items including gas, guns, houses and cars get taxed, also allowing the mayor to use the city funds to create events from time to time with a set limit of money to be given (eg:5k max) all of which will make the mayors job matter more then just adding more jobs and low tax and will keep him busy which will make people think twice before becoming a mayor.

Deleted member 5920

Pretty sure most of this has been suggested and is gonna be implemented. Except the item tax, so if you editted the post just to that you have my support.

Reaction score
This idea is fine in theory, but needs more supporting details, as it is right now I have nothing to go on really. You can say mayor upgrades police guns, but I don't know how that would work. As in, how are they improved or what is considered the lowest and what is considered the best? So many details missing, if you wish to make another idea describing something like this in more detail go ahead but as for now this will be denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.