Charector describtion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Topic: Charector describtion (dont diss mai spellin)

Short explanation (in notes):
-Addes a bar on top of the charector, Telling how she/he looks n stuff.
-Usefull for cops.
-Usefull for setting bounties of people.

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think it should be added cause, Its usefull when you want to describe a person to the police,
It would be usefull to describe a person to cops,
Adds more realism.
And gives more information about your charector, Instead of you having to guess it.

Optional additions:
-Example, "Female, White, Tall, Green eyes, Blonde, British accent, Insane, Asian."
-A other example "Black, Male, Trigger happy, Americaish accent, American, Insane, Short tempered."
-This would be very usefull to describe a person!

If you played ClockWork (HL2RP), it has this description system implemented.
D6A149BA7F224BF5430F68FE622CD1BBF922F1BC
Pressing E or putting your crosshair over someone displays their characters description.("Un-Spoiler" the above spoiler to see what I mean)
We do have the /describe option and lots of clothes and colors, so I think that this addition could rather be useful and somewhat not.

Putting my Neutral vote on this suggestion, altough its a nice idea I can not think how this would work with PERP as I sead earlier, /describe, clothes+colors are already fullfilling the job of describing your character.

Nothing that cannot be done by simply roleplaying it.... And tbh if you ask me people will most likely type something stupid in there anyways so there is no reason to have this.

Denied - Nice suggestion, but not necessarily needed, in gamemodes like Half-Life 2: Roleplay, you can't really 'edit' your character, you're just stuck to the limited player models. Here, we have loads of different player models and accessories, so this wouldn't really be that useful.

Status
Not open for further replies.