Topic:
More Courier slots

Short explanation
(in notes):
- add 2 more slots
-
-

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
because when like 3 people order stuff at the same time it is hard doing it by yourself like for example someone orders a delivery at Hicktown and then someone orders a package in the city it will take time to get to Hicktown the person will be complaining saying you took your time it is hard and normally when people order things they order it because it will take time to go to shops so they wait for the courier but by the time you arrive it would have been easier to go there and back.

Optional additions:
- more vans
-
-

Reaction score
Yea, this could be useful and lools like a legit suggestion. UPS incoming? :kappa:

Reaction score
Since they removed food Delivery orders has dropped alot but I agree for one delivery driver that can get mugged and needs to pay for fuel and be hard. Having a second person will introduce competition and kinda a competitive salary.

Neutral Im not sure delivery is not always busy now.

Reaction score
I would personally suggest adding food back into the delivery app but add a "fee" for small food purchases and this fee would decrease or increase based upon how much food you buy or the price of other items you purchased. This would be to ensure that the delivery guy is guaranteed to make a certain amount from a delivery no matter how big or how small. This would definitely increase usage of the delivery app and then i'd highly suggest adding a few extra slots to accommodate for the extra demand. But right now i'm gonna be honest the delivery service is either completely neglected or absolutely abused for a small amount of time with constant deliveries this would add more demand but also sustain help sustain demand.

Reaction score
88.png 99.jpg 00.jpg perp.jpg Delivery is good for Bazzar so people can get there stuff to build guns and stuff like that
[DOUBLEPOST=1457527033,1457525670][/DOUBLEPOST]Do you think should add different skins for delivery vans and characters like a logo like these but non copyrighted and original

Last edited:
Reaction score
I know of a vehicle pack with 4 different types of the same van complete with 6 skins 4 being delivery one police and one paramedic.

I believe the devs are to busy at the moment for skins and vehicle packs at the moment.