choosing how much materials you want to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Discussion Post:
Main Idea: Adding a system where you can put in a certain number of materials/items you want to buy

Full description of the idea: Changing the right click from adding 5 to opening a new tab with an input of how many of the item you want to buy

Why should it be added?: Having to buy alot of materials can be annoying since you can only buy them in 5 each, for example @John Daymon wants me to make him 500 grenades which is a total of 8000 materials, this means he is going to have to click 1600 times! not including putting it in storage. it would be much easier to just right click and input the maximum you can hold. obviously this will be a maximum of 300 because of the carry limit (unless this can be removed wink wink

Pros: Quicker to buy materials
why the fuck does daymon want 500 grenades

Cons: idk tell me some

*Other additions: maybe setting right click to buy a certain amount in the f1 menu

5C9B92DE288BFBA31BDDB0886B91F93F85854E65
the materials for 500 grenades

Reaction score
Discussion Post:
Main Idea: Adding a system where you can put in a certain number of materials/items you want to buy

Full description of the idea: Changing the right click from adding 5 to opening a new tab with an input of how many of the item you want to buy

Why should it be added?: Having to buy alot of materials can be annoying since you can only buy them in 5 each, for example @John Daymon wants me to make him 500 grenades which is a total of 8000 materials, this means he is going to have to click 1600 times! not including putting it in storage. it would be much easier to just right click and input the maximum you can hold. obviously this will be a maximum of 300 because of the carry limit (unless this can be removed wink wink

Pros: Quicker to buy materials
why the fuck does daymon want 500 grenades

Cons: idk tell me some

*Other additions: maybe setting right click to buy a certain amount in the f1 menu

5C9B92DE288BFBA31BDDB0886B91F93F85854E65
the materials for 500 grenades
Sounds like he is gonna mass rdm the whole server x10

Status
Not open for further replies.