Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
STEAM NAME: MaverickRat

ROLEPLAY NAME: Santaclausian Festivian AKA Shaquice Daquavious

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:27729728

IN-GAME NAME: Shaquice Daquavious

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:
Ever since i started playing perp i did feel like it was a truly unique experience, over my first year of playing ive met tonnes of nice people and had lots of fun , but it always surprises me that there is new players even though the server has existed for over 10 years, i do try to help as much as i can and as such i am applying for helper, i know i can mess around sometimes but i do just want to help out, im experienced in administrative roles and hope that you will consider this application

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Guidance

Do not feel the need to write large amounts. A few sentences is enough for you to be considered for the role.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

• Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
  • No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
  • You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
  • You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Reaction score
-/+ for me, You are ok dude, There's some parts where you were negative to me for no reason and I don't know what caused that for you. You're a funny dude and sometimes chill to be around. Otherwise I wish you luck on your application bro.

Reaction score
Personally, I haven't seen you really using help chat as much, I might just be blind though. I still wish you best of luck on your application and I hope you get it! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.