Reaction score
STEAM NAME: Swaffle

ROLEPLAY NAME: Rick Fielding

STEAM ID: STEAM_0:0:43194341

IN-GAME NAME: Rick Fielding

WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE A HELPER?:

Good day,

I've been in the Perpheads community since
2016, in the mean time i took a few breaks but I'am now back in the community for almost a year now. In this time i learned a lot new features and rules/laws which i think can be very usefull as a helper. I really like to help new players with the ins and outs of Perpheads. This can also be seen because i'am a patrol trainer in the PLPD. I like to coach new officers and helping them with all the questions they got. I want to extend this with my experience and knowledge to be a helper of the server.

Iam very active in the server and the discord server, mostly i'am playing as a officer but sometimes i also like to play the criminal side of the server. The thing i absolutly do not like is growing or basing, i think it is funnier to have some conversations or just having fun with other people.

DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING ELSE TO SAY?:

Thanks for reading! Any feedback is always welcome.

Requirements:

In order for your application to be considered you must meet the following requirements:

- Your time played on the server must be at least one week (press Q in-game to check this)
- No recent in-game bans, warnings or blacklists on record within the past month, this includes both the forums and the server.
- You must have an extensive knowledge and understanding of the server rules and laws.
- You must maintain an active presence on the Discord Server, specifically Help and Support.

Status
Not open for further replies.