Christmas giveaway

Reaction score
Since it's almost christmas I wanna give away some stuff for people. There are 3 (kinda 4) different things that I'm giving away for different people. To participate, tell me why you would need it by posting on this thread. I will pick people who are new or relatively new to the community and who don't have much stuff. Even if you are not new, feel free to participate, you might win. I will pick the winners tomorrow.

1. prize:

- $150,000 in-game money
- AK-101 with a stock and a mag

2. prize:

- M82 with a mag and a scope

3. prize:

- $50,000 in-game money

All new and poor players who participate in this (I will comment to the posts who will get it):

- $10,000 in-game money
- 5 rifle ammo boxes which will hopefully help you with leveling up in rifle marksmanship.

Merry christmas :)

Reaction score
I'll try my luck; I need one of em because I got like no rifles, can't craft em, and no one really sells them for a decent price anymore. The money'll be used to upgrade my firearms so I can get more into crafting and in return having better shops that sell quality weapons/ammo for a great price. Some will probably be given to a sweater.

Reaction score
I need it cuz I'm a sweater and Mega Lolis keep raiding me and taking my money :( I will never get out of mini-cooper stage pls mr Finland, give Vladimir gun and moneys.

Reaction score
im out of guns, drugs, seeds. sitting on around 50k. ofc i still have my car but its nothing that I will sell.. also the car burns the whole fuel tank in 3 rides around the city. so barely any money (gave away my 3m when i basically felt like quitting) any more and im poor on seeds etc

im defo no sweater tho, so prioritize newer players first :)

Last edited:
Reaction score
Imma enter for the money if that's fine, I kinda gave away all my money that I received by selling my SLS and I need a car that isn't the fucking Thanos car. If I get a gun I'll just give them away to someone that needs it, tyvm Finland

Reaction score
sorry don't speak to people without the COOL status.

Reaction score
Need money to double upgrade my dodge viper
videoblocks-medical-staff-serious-person-approving-new-cure-methods-with-a-ok-hand-gesture_rrlwhqdhgb_thumbnail-full06.png

Reaction score
Well, I'll give this a shot!

I've been here for quite a while, however I've only returned very recently. I started out with no money, but I'm slowly starting to build myself up again, and I'm really glad I came back! I'd love to win (mainly for the money being honest) so that I could buy more materials, as one of my top aims is to level up my Firearms to Max, and get myself the genetics to go with it, and getting the money for it would really help me. The AK would mostly be a novelty thing to have, so I'll most likely give that away to one of my mates or someone else who needs it (If I were to win of course!)

But there are newer players than me who need it more, but thanks for considering!

Reaction score
I really hope to win m82 so i can make another montage of killing people with m82.