Christmas Suggestions

Reaction score
Clarky's Christmas Suggestions!
I decided to compile all of my ideas here instead of spamming the suggestions section
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Suggestion #1:

Description of the idea:
Add a huge Christmas tree at Farm and have a bunch of Christmas Props all over the Farm with its big open space. Have Christmas lights & Icicles on buildings throughout the city, giving it more of a festive feel.

Why should this be added? (pros):
To give the map a more Christmassy feel to it for the festive season, it would be really nice to see all sorts of new Christmas props from the Workshop and such be implemented within the world and also available for players to use through the season.

What negatives could this have? (cons):
N/A

*Other additions:
I can help with deciding props from Workshop and placing them around the map if there is a tool to have permanent props around on the dev server.

N/A
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Suggestion #2:

Description of the idea:
Add a Santa NPC near the City Hall which will allow you to get a Santa Hat to wear throughout the festive season and give the option to recolour it within the NPC. Best idea to have it at CH so you don’t have to go far out to get the hat again unless it can be saved during the Christmas time.

People get to wear the Santa hat that you don't often see, also it's a cool hat!

The small majority of people who have a Santa hat may not like seeing everyone wear a limited timed clothing item they own, my idea is to have this as a temporarily thing so those who do actually own the hat won't have it removed from them at the end.

*Other additions: N/A

Suggestion #3:

Description of the idea:
Event Idea - Present Hunt: Presents are scattered all over the forest and whoever finds the most presents will win a reward. Have a scoreboard in the top right of the top 3 players who currently found the most gifts until a timer expires.

It would be a fun event to partake in and since it doesn't involve guns, this will give everyone a chance to win.

It could be too hard for some to find them, maybe outlining them like on SWAT Van Showdown did with the nades would be a good idea ONLY if they are within a very small proximity.

*Other additions: N/A

Sam

Reaction score
"Add a huge Christmas tree outside of the City Hall" and "Add snow all over the map such as the pavements, roads, the ceiling of buildings, etc." is already existing code, and you know this, cuz I told you! :rage:

As last year you will be able to purchase christmas clothing objects at jennifer's.

I have edited your post

Reaction score
"Add a huge Christmas tree outside of the City Hall" and "Add snow all over the map such as the pavements, roads, the ceiling of buildings, etc." is already existing code, and you know this, cuz I told you! :rage:

As last year you will be able to purchase christmas clothing objects at jennifer's.

I have edited your post
OOPS SORRY SAMUEL! I was never on PERP during christmas time so this is stuff I aren't aware of D: