Chritii Musasen - Extremely reckless driving as bus driver

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: Numse | Kasper Hoflund
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Imskrisadl | Chritii Musasen
His/Her SteamID: STEAM_SERVER_IS_FULL EDIT: Got it STEAM_0:1:17494133
Reason: Reckless driving and failing as a bus driver. What pushed me to make this report is what happened at 2 minutes into the video.
Evidence: http://www.twitch.tv/ninjanumse/b/465155741

Omg your making a ban request for something you even told me yourself over skype -_- i thought we were friends -_- fuck you then!

Reaction score
Alex_:D;n2418 said:
Hes clearly just having a bit of fun, trying to entertain people. Leave him be i say.

When you join a Serious RP server, you RP like you mean it. There are a thousand other servers and hundreds of other places he can go have his "fun".

Might just be my opinion though.

yeah but when you told me to do it because you where having fun too then how does it make any sense?

If you told him to do this on skype, and then record him doing it to get him in trouble, you are just as much as in the wrong. Meaning is Chritii should get banned so should you. Also he is your friend. Dick move.

Reaction score
I have no idea what Chritii is talking about. I haven't talked to him on skype in weeks and I certainly didn't encourage him to drive recklessly like he did.

He is making false claims or confusing me with someone else.

sure you're lying now because you don't wanna get any of the blame and i don't understand why your doing this to your friend and see you just said yourself that you know me and talk Skype so what is there more for you to say -_-

this isn't helping on you're admin application, it just show's that you're a liar and Perpheads doesn't need any liars as admin just saying D:.

I'm sorry, but Numse is telling the truth. And I'm pretty damn sure as well that someone in the skype call is recording the conversations to prove that he was never in the skype call. He's basically making up lies to avoid the ban. When he comes back from the shower I can ask if he has it.

Reaction score
When it is revealed that you are just sitting here making false claims and accusing me for things that I haven't done, you are going to be put in a bad light, Chritii.

The best proof I could get from the skype conversation so far.

http://pastebin.com/nzYhekQY
http://i.imgur.com/Mu3Kce9.png

The red area that I enhanced in the picture is a message Kasper recieved from Chritii. Let me translate it:
Imskrisadl: omg what are you doing? -_-
Imskrisadl: that ban report
Imskrisadl: can't you take it down? -_-
Imskrisadl: omg

Also where is the proof Chritii was ever in skype? At the moment it just seems like you've jumped to Chritii's side because he's your friend or because you dislike Kasper.

Reaction score
It might have been wrong what chritii did but you're a friend of him you shouldn't immediatly report him for it if you ask me. You should just tell him what he did wrong and correct him. And yes, it's a serious RP server but if you're joking around with friends most admins wont do anything about it aslong as it's an "inside joke".

Reaction score
Razertje;n2442 said:
It might have been wrong what chritii did but you're a friend of him you shouldn't immediatly report him for it if you ask me. You should just tell him what he did wrong and correct him. And yes, it's a serious RP server but if you're joking around with friends most admins wont do anything about it aslong as it's an "inside joke".

What annoyed me is that he tried to convince me to remove it, and then proceeded to lie about it and try to make me the bad person. I was baffled when I saw his response. It does look like him to do something like that though, and I really think you should think twice when connecting me and chritii as "friends".

Reaction score
Numse;n2420 said:
When you join a Serious RP server, you RP like you mean it. There are a thousand other servers and hundreds of other places he can go have his "fun".

Might just be my opinion though.
RP is supposed to be somewhat serious but if its too serious i dont find it that fun sometimes, i prefer rp to be kinda serious but not all the way serious. but hey, we all make mistakes. i agree with alex we should just give this guy a warning and if he does it again we could take responsibility.

Razertje;n2442 said:
I think friend is the keyword here, because to my understanding they arent friends :O

Xeno: He's already been banned 4 times

Reaction score
mads prim prim;n2445 said:
I think friend is the keyword here, because to my understanding they arent friends :O

Xeno: He's already been banned 4 times
Well, what i got from this topic is that they are or where friends. This will have to be looked into further.

So its funny Numse that you have gotten mads to come help you from not getting the blame and i only wrote that because when you said it i didn't think that you would put a ban request up but okay if your taking it so far then i will link you my proof of my Skype you will see that both Kasper and mads prim is in the Skype call and some other random duds. http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2modp2f&s=5#.UkSXDoanrlA

Status
Not open for further replies.