Cigarette Packets

Kay

Reaction score
Discussion Post: https://perpheads.com/threads/cigarette-packets.28492/#post-173817

Main Idea: Being able to use Cigarette Packets more than once. Also, if you smoke a lot at once you can start to cough up blood , and health starts to decrease lower and lower each time.

Full description of the idea: Currently in game you have a 'Pack' of cigarettes in game. But when you open your inventory / drop / buy it. The item shows a full pack of cigarettes but you are only allowed to use it once? Basically we should be able to use the pack more than once!

Why should it be added?: Its pretty stupid having a full pack of cigarettes and only being able to use 1? It wastes our money and time going back and forth ordering Cigarettes when we could just sit down with a fire , and smoke a fag now and again , Improves Role play too!

Pros: Better RP - Saves our time and money ,

Cons:
Maybe , it could be abused? Im not too sure

*Images: I'll get a image tomorrow , or if anyone has a image they can comment it?

Reaction score
I don't agree with taking damage one after another but if you smoke 20+ within a minute or two I think coughing up blood and having a 50/50 change of bleeding is realistically reasonable.
Also the model of the pack of cigarettes has 10 cigarettes so I think 10 cigarettes per pack is good.

Reaction score
Just leaving this here

Do not post into ideas&suggestion forums until a few days have passed for your idea and some discussion has happened.

You barely had that discussion for 10 minutes.