City tour for new people

Reaction score
Hello!
I m planning to make a city tour with helping understand city rules & laws
I will do it in front of City Hall with additional baners in few places (bazaar storage bank city hall)
My station will be at market next to CH I will offer the teaching for free same with ride
If anyone would like to help me or have suggestions put them in the comments

My first attempt will be tommorow at 1pm (gmt+1)
Edit: Due to problems with my pc I will be doing it a bit later meybe in 20 minutes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Remember you can make an F6 and ask for extended props if you run out of prop count.

Reaction score
Remember you can make an F6 and ask for extended props if you run out of prop count.
Will do I have 4 planks but will use something else too like light bulb

I would need help more in Driving someone (if there would be more people that would like get helped I wont be able to show them city) or teaching them criminal activity couse I almost never do it and I dont have tips to that

Reaction score
Will do I have 4 planks but will use something else too like light bulb

I would need help more in Driving someone (if there would be more people that would like get helped I wont be able to show them city) or teaching them criminal activity couse I almost never do it and I dont have tips to that
I'm sure our kind helpers would be keen on helping you with this! Make a help and support request in game and someone should be able to come over and help.

Reaction score
I wanted to thank @Mina for a help with propspawning so I could place more advertising with props
Sadly I tried that when there was little players and no one approached but I will do it again in few hours & in other days and see if they would accept my help

Reaction score
I wanted to thank @Mina for a help with propspawning so I could place more advertising with props
Sadly I tried that when there was little players and no one approached but I will do it again in few hours & in other days and see if they would accept my help
Best is to make it more visible. Place it on the actual square in front of city hall (without obstructing too much space) and when someone passes by ask if they need help, that might attract more people :D

Reaction score
Best is to make it more visible. Place it on the actual square in front of city hall (without obstructing too much space) and when someone passes by ask if they need help, that might attract more people :D
Would like to but all props I have is 4 wodden plank and 2 bulbs so I dont have any materials to build it