Solo city travels

I would suggest going to Ghent book a hotel there and take a one day trip to Bruges. Rest of flanders is not really worth it unless you like shopping then u can go to Antwerp as well. Wallonia has some nice cities as well: Dinant, Durbuy….

If you go to Belgium just make sure to visit at least one brewery and eat tons of chocolate.

I’m looking at doing a few days in a few different city’s across Europe next year.
I’ve got on my list so far Milan, Munich, Madrid and Amsterdam. I’m ideally thinking of doing one city per country at the moment and potentially do more in the future.
Is there any city’s people would recommended to visit or anyone from any places I’ve listed that have a few things I could do? (already planning on going the football stadiums at each city, mainly the reasons I’m going them)
I only get 20 days to book off a year (4 weeks paid at Christmas on top of the 20 days) so would be 3/4 days in each place max.
I’d be jumping country too country as well over the days as I’ll more then likely make the most of the bank holidays in May and have the full month off.
Brugge, or if you like the beach Oostende or Knokke are nice, but good luck with the weather. Also Knokke is expensive. If you like nature, the typical place for Flemish people to go in the summer is Durbuy. Can visit the anticline rock formation or go to the caves in Han-sur-Lesse (like 40 mins away tho but its worth it) which also has a wildlife reserve safari tour thing idk what the word is but it's really cool. Or you can visit Pairi Daiza in Brugelette its a zoo and the entry fee isnt really that expensive.
Even in the winter the Ardennes are awesome if you're into nature, but as always its just based on luck wether or not it snows enough. here's a pic from like 2014/2015 i think.
1718952748554.jpeg
i would have more pictures, some where it snowed much more, but they're not on my pc

Transilvania or Bucharest in romania. Best food youll ever eat. In transilvania there is more nature but in bucharest there are slightly more attractions. I personally reccomend Transilvania.

Get an old insignia mate. My insurance is 81 a month, no black box, and full comp, motor legal, breakdown, everything
Cba with a new car atm, still in my first year driving so whatever car is stupid price on insurance. Any 1L car is like £200 a month with a blackbox. Anything over 1.5L is about £600 a month with a blackbox, can’t get insurance without one at engine size.

Slough, UK

WDc70Db.png
00169383-1600.jpg
beautiful-autumn-scene-hintersee-lake-600nw-747646759.jpg

Back