Civil Cop Cars

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think it is a good idea to add two or three civilian policemen. Add to that a Civilian car! That would be cool and people who drive to fast or so on will be catched faster!

Reaction score
I suggested this on TS3 a while ago. Possibly making it a donator feature, people just go to the front desk AS a Police Officer and have an option to change into Civilian Clothing, then when you choose a car you can choose an unmarked one.

Thats exactly what i mean an i find it cool!

Maybe just make them exactly like civilians, able to use their own cars. When someone questions them being real they could show a badge proving they are in fact actual undercover cops.

They could possibly have a siren in their normal cars as well (maybe make the siren trigger with C so they can still use the radio).

Reaction score
+Support, i guess, but i have seen this been poorly played out many times in other servers. It's a risky choice, i'm sure pretty much every player out there would go unmarked leaving no uniform presence on the street/

Reaction score
Nuka said:
+Support, i guess, but i have seen this been poorly played out many times in other servers. It's a risky choice, i'm sure pretty much every player out there would go unmarked leaving no uniform presence on the street/
This is obviously one outcome that I personally would like to avoid.

Reaction score
This idea has been brought up many ideas if you look through previous posts, but my position remains the same, with having 50 people max on the server, having undercover cops isn't really warranted. If we had far more people on the server, then maybe I could see the purpose, but right now we need all police to keep an air of security around the city. Undercover cops would be a job people would always go after, and since it'd be sort of like SWAT where most of the time you aren't doing much because you aren't required at all situations, it results in a lot of do nothing high pay work, which is the kind of jobs I dislike the most. If you want to act like an undercover cop as it is now, start using /911 to report to police all illegal behaviour you see, since I know from my experience as police, people rarely seem to report anything. So as undercover police this would clearly be a requirement of the job, so a good start to maybe having this job be possible, would be for people to be more responsible citizens overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.