speed radar in cop cars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Short explanation (in notes):
- cop cars get a speed radar like in real cop cars

Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
well since there is no way of telling whether or not someone is speeding other then being a speed enforcer on foot i think that all cop cars should have a radar in it so that less stopped are made by the police on people who were not speeding and it will also add to the RP experience of the gameplay and it is also more practical for the police to use which could cause players to take driving more seriously and drive more like RP.

Reaction score
+support It will make it that if your behind a person you can check there speed and know if there speeding or not or if your parked on a side of the road and someone goes past you and your in the car you can check there speed. also when you pulled over a person you now have Evidence proper evidence so people cant go "i was not speeding and there's no evidence" instead you can goto people and say "sir you were doing 47 in a 35 please slow down" ect so a +support from me

Reaction score
Huge +Support from me! In denmark which is my country, there are some civil/unmarked police officers in their unmarked cars that has some sort of Speed Radar.. They just click on a button and then they get the suspect's average speed! Very useful and could bring more rp indeed! :)

Reaction score
-Support.. Speed enforcement and the LT have speed camera's. They are there for a reason.

Reaction score
-Support

Would make the speed enforcer job useless, you should also be able to tell if someone is driving over the speed limit or not. How would the aiming work? It would end up with it being to OP. This is also really excessive.

Reaction score
-Support.. Speed enforcement and the LT have speed camera's. They are there for a reason.
speed enforcer gets that job but speed enforcer does not have a gun and the only difference between the speed enforcers car and the dodge charger 2012 cop car is that it accelerates faster but both have almost the same speed if not the same and the speed enforcer is like the job where you are the meet bag for the criminals you stop a criminal he gets out with a gun and you are fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.