Undercover Police

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I think this would be a great idea. But still a lot of works for you guys. Just take a normal Car like the dodge. And make it civil with lights inside the car. I think that would be pretty cool. :) It would be fun to tho :D

Reaction score
Since i'm a total babe, here's your suggestion in the correct format.
Topic: Undercover Police

Short explanation (in notes):
- Civilian cars with emergency lights and sirens
- Officers in civilian clothes
- Additional warrant card SWEP
Detailed description (why should it become added/...):
I think this would be a great idea. But still a lot of works for you guys. Just take a normal Car like the dodge. And make it civil with lights inside the car. I think that would be pretty cool. :) It would be fun to tho :D
The cars should be driven by officers without a uniform, the ability to go "undercover" should be available at the front desk NPC. This job should be a supplement to the force, just as speed enforcement is. There should only be 1 or 2 officers at any time that can go undercover to prevent idiocy.

Optional additions:
To prevent people from faking that they are undercover officers, officers should carry a badge around their neck(like the usa) or on their hip.

Trande

Well, maybe something like a Federal agency. Would be fun, and more realistic :D But they should only roll out to observe somebody (taking pictures and shit) and to investigate cases. :D

Reaction score
+Support

Should be able to patrol. What would be the point if they couldnt? There would be no point in it being undercover

Status
Not open for further replies.