Cjay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Your Steam/In-game Name: MrAaron
His/Her Steam/In-game Name: Cjay
His/Her SteamID: Not sure.
Why Should This Player Be Punished:
Basically I was in our base and I punched his mate once he decided to pull out a knife and stabbed me even though it was banter and we told them it was a joke so he had no reason to attempt to kill me, I then punched once and pushed the organisation house leader after asking numerous times to give me keys and storage and he pretended to be AFK so I gave him a wake up call, I was then beaten to death and thought "must of been banter", however banter isn't allowed in bases and therefore Cjay broke 2.5 for killing someone punching two people once.

Cjay here broke 2.1 and 2.5.

He can have banter but I can't kill him back.

Evidence (Demo Required):
Tick:

Oh my god
Aaron
Physical assault
Self defense
???
Why are you being a hypocrite
you punched him for banter now you're saying it's not allowed

- Support

If you guys would like to watch the full situation you can do so here.

As you can see Aaron is not just punching one person once, he punches multiple people on different situations, he was told to stop once or twice and continued despite being stabbed by the men, he comes back and continues to punch people and they have had enough of it and beat him down with baseball bats.

Funny, how you're trying to revenge your ban caused by my action request. The knife attack was in my own video too.
You punched several people in my organisation, and sorry if it hurts your feelings, that I didn't know who you were at the moment. You sounded very angry about that in your 3 identical ban appeals. (Edit: 4 identical ban appeals)
By you, being a stranger and not a member of the organisation, which was the one that had the base, not you. I got tired of your misbehavior against my friends.
And no one pretended to be AFK, everyone in the organisation chat agreed that you should not get storage, since you would just pull out a gun and kill me for stabbing you with a knife. Didn't show up in my demo, though.
This was never banter, this was playing casually on the server at around 10 or 11 in the night.

I don't even know, why I have to explain this to you, since it should be very obvious in my own video, what you did, to deserve the punishment.

And please stop this personal vendetta against me. I have heard your plans against me, when you're coming back to the server, from someone, whos name I'm not telling you. This is just ridiculous.

Last edited:
denied.jpg

You punched multiple people multiple times, when asked to stop then stabbed with a knife you decided to come back and continue with the actions that got you stabbed in the first place. If told to stop, then stabbed as a sign to make you stop you stop, you don't go back and keep doing the actions that got you stabbed in the first place. You also punched more than one person more than one time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back