AR on [FTG] Freedor21

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
He punched me once, ran, then began to punch you
So he punches you once, walks away, and you do nothing, but when I get punched and I punch back because we're playing, you come and shoot him?
[DOUBLEPOST=1450941899,1450941747][/DOUBLEPOST]I just checked the demo and he never even punched you once, he came immediately to me. Now you're just blatantly lying. End of discussion and let staff deal with this.

Reaction score
So he punches you once, walks away, and you do nothing, but when I get punched and I punch back because we're playing, you come and shoot him?
I was in the steam overlay checking something. I saw your friend punch me then run. I exited my overlay a little late so he made it to you first. By doing that I also saved your life by shooting him
[DOUBLEPOST=1450942126,1450941916][/DOUBLEPOST]He was clearly punching you. If I were to not shoot him, he could of easily ended your life. Think what would of happened in real life. Guy starts punching you. Nobody stops him. You get mortally wounded and/or die. Now, someone starts punching you, someone stops him, you are fine. Which one is better?

Reaction score
Firstly please use the god damn comment feature. Secondly the SWAT shooting at a possibly unarmed citizen is unacceptable. Use the nightstick instead and the cuff him if you feel that he is such a big threat. Then either ask for an officer to give him a ticket,issue him a warning or take him to jail for 2-3 years. Lethal actions must be used ONLY AND ONLY if absolutely necessary and if anyone is in danger. Him punching you or some guy isn't a big threat.

Reaction score
pending2.png

Please find the tick for the situation using this thread. Without the tick then the AR can not be accepted.​

Reaction score
Accepted - User could've easily done it more professionally. Broke 2,1.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.