Server Suggestion Classify road spikes, battering ram, and binoculars under 'Equipment'

Reaction score
Description of the idea: Make road spikes, battering rams, binoculars, fire extinguishers e.t.c. classified under the 'Equipment' category rather than 'Other'.

Why should this be added? (pros):
- Does not instantly fill your inventory because 3/4 of your items are 'other'
- Makes sense, they're items that are equippped, if bobby pins and tasers are equipment, why not the other items that are equippable?

What negatives could this have? (cons):
- People carrying more? idk there aren't many pieces of equipment this is mostly so cops can carry and pick up traffic props without having to dump items or use their trunks 24/7

Reaction score
I would love to be able to equip my taser and spikestrips at the same time too. Usually I keep my spikestrips equipped but I would use my taser more if I could have both.

Reaction score
I would love to be able to equip my taser and spikestrips at the same time too. Usually I keep my spikestrips equipped but I would use my taser more if I could have both.
Agree with this, don't see why you can equip a pistol and roadspikes at the same time but not a taser, carried on your duty belt as well? Likely a feature s a result of equipped items taking up the same 'space' rather than intentionally blocking out the taser, maybe suggest it separately?

Reaction score
The issue here is Heavy TFU Receive 2 flashbangs and 3 C2 which come under equipment. The ability to utilise a taser, roadspikes, Binoculars and battering rams as TFU is highly important and this would result in an overflow of the equipment tab which would lead to issues regarding resupplying.

Reaction score
The issue here is Heavy TFU Receive 2 flashbangs and 3 C2 which come under equipment. The ability to utilise a taser, roadspikes, Binoculars and battering rams as TFU is highly important and this would result in an overflow of the equipment tab which would lead to issues regarding resupplying.
Hm. Correct point, didn't consider that.

Reaction score
I do agree with this, A taser and spike strips are both equipment however one pokes tyres while one can potentially save your life, would be better to have the firearm and taser equipped all the time since you just take it out of your holster the same way with the pistol.

Reaction score
This can be closed, as the issue has been basically made redundant due to the introduction of the barricades SWEP.