Clothes Bug

Reaction score
When I'm at Jennifers and walking up to the mirror to change clothes my game just go "nope I don't think so".
It says "something is creating script error" in the top left corner
and the window where you can browse clothes just freezes, and I can't close it.
I can still hear and see people around me but I cant type in chat or use my phone, then i have to relog to actually play again.
Am I missing something here? Didn't have this problem before. o_O

Reaction score
Weird. I remember this problem being fixed. Let Stephen take a look into this and it should be fixed in the next update or in a small hotfix update.

Reaction score
  • Staff
No the undershirt works fine, its just when I'm trying to change the shirt.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Strange, was the server lagging at all when you tried to? Also I'm going to guess the window that came up was basically all grey with a few things in the top left. Tell me if this sounds right. Cause I think I know what causes that, but why it would happen in your situation, I don't know.

Reaction score
  • Staff
Yeah, want me to get a print of it?

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure I know how it looks, but sure post or at least send me in a conversation message. I'm guessing this happens reliably when you go to change your shirt then?

Reaction score
  • Staff
Now i cant even see my hands, weapons or cars..
2014-10-25_00006.jpg

Edit: Why is the pic so god damn small..?

Reaction score
Is it a graphical error? Cause I remember when I joined the server my Garry's Mod Settings were set to high, which gave me a wear glitchy/stretched version of a few cars and some people were invisible..

Also try to see if any addons from your personal Garry's Mod isn't messing with the server ones, cause that also happened and my game would crash when I joined the server with a couple of addons.