Code Monkey's Re-Intro

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@hero what does your nationality have to do with you having an ego even though your sad enough to browse a forum for a server your banned from. Pathetic really

Reaction score
@Daigestive my nationality? first of all, I'm not Jewish, I was born at the US and so was my family. Second of all, ego? I have no clue what you're talking about. I might've memed you in the past and/or intentionally provoked you so you would get off my dick, but I don't have an ego at all. I never said I was good at a game nor claimed I was the best on the server. If I did, it was a joke.

I get on this forum maybe 3 or 4 times a day. Does it bother you that much? Well, you can hover my profile picture, and press "Ignore," in between "Follow" and "Start Conversation."

btw you've said "your" instead of "you're" twice already, work on fixing it. You're building a bad habit.

Reaction score
W H

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
@hero Ive said nothing about any race or nationality. I have no interaction with you all you are is another idiot on the ban list. What does being jewish, american or israeli have to do with it? imagine playing the race card you're absolutely pathetic.

Reaction score
@Jonah it’s a fun car. I’m thinking of trading it in though for either a model X or buy a model y when it comes out.