My return...

• Thread starter Deleted member 5193
  • Start date

Deleted member 5193

Hello,

Yes I made one of these not so long ago, and unfortunately things didn't go quite to plan so I left it a couple of weeks before considering returning again. I know this is going to attract a lot of negative ratings because I was a part of Melonstick, but that definitely shouldn't be the case.

The reason I joined a different community for a few months was just to take a break. I was finding PH to be a little boring and always found myself on the server for no more than 20 minutes at a time. I didn't want to completely lose interest in the gamemode so I decided to take some time out.

So yeah, I'm back. I'm a senior officer again and I'm looking to come back properly soon. Please don't give me shit for going to Melonstick, the things that occurred there can easily be old news now, there's no need to think you know me because of what happened within Melonstick.

I'm glad to be back and look forward to meeting some new people.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Glad to have you back pal, although I got myself a 4 day ban, I hope I will see you in the server around somewhere. Been dead after 4 months away, and coming back without seeing you, or Costello.

Reaction score
Glad to see you back, hope people wont be immature again about your departure before (although I don't know the complete context of it), you were a pretty nice guy before and a great officer so good luck re-achieving.

Reaction score
Its good to have you back Tom. I hope you will aply for officer soon (or get reinstated) So we can relive the good old days together. The only difference is that I am the Sergeant now and you are the Senior officer. But I belive that some one with your skills will climb up that ladder pritty dam fast.
Nice to have you back!

Now you can start repaying your debts. <3

Last edited:
Reaction score
Welcome back, ive had so many memories with you and have missed you lots, if only @ijokerxo would make a permanent return too. It would be the perfect reunion, nevertheless, great to have you back and I cant wait until you regain your rank back in the PD and show us all what we've missed, good luck my welsh lover!

Reaction score
Glad to see you back thomas. Those times on melonstick were fun tbh but i left as it got boring. You may remember me Michael Lee

Reaction score
Yoyo Thomas welcome back to Perp, Shame you left our dank group chat on snapchat because of the cancer in it. See ya on perp ;)

I'm still upset you never gave me my lawyer tags on melonstick after 5 months and you banned me 3 times.