Cold Showers

Reaction score
BOLD OF ME TO ASSUME A PERPHEADS PLAYER SHOWERS

but seriously do you guys prefer hot or cold? have you ever tried cold yet, and I don't mean slightly less than lukewarm, I mean take the cold knob and crank it up maximum then do a shower as you usually would.

I recommend it!

Self Discipline and all the scientific mumbo jumbo therapeutic photosynthesis stuff that comes with it is fantastic.

It is a cool (pun unintended) challenge and this is my 2nd day doing freezing cold instead of hot and tbh it became extremely easy after the first day :D.

Reaction score
BOLD OF ME TO ASSUME A PERPHEADS PLAYER SHOWERS

but seriously do you guys prefer hot or cold? have you ever tried cold yet, and I don't mean slightly less than lukewarm, I mean take the cold knob and crank it up maximum then do a shower as you usually would.

I recommend it!

Self Discipline and all the scientific mumbo jumbo therapeutic photosynthesis stuff that comes with it is fantastic.

It is a cool (pun unintended) challenge and this is my 2nd day doing freezing cold instead of hot and tbh it became extremely easy after the first day :D.
i always take fully cold showers, it's the best way to wake up your body. I only take slightly warmer showers to warm up after being out in the cold for a long time.

Reaction score
I just take normal hot showers but I always end it with a cold one. Like the last 20 seconds or so, it's soo good for youe hair, scalp and skin.

Reaction score
I have sensory processing issues and sudden bursts of cold water is not enjoyable to say the least. Room Temperature is fine for me.

Reaction score
back when I had scabbies I could take lava hot showers, it felt so good against my itching and also helped a colleague while I was working in a hospital who suffered from the same itchy skin but due to allergies, he thanked me for helping him have a proper first rest after 5 years of symptoms lol

but now its just lukewarm water, I almost have no control over how cold it is so the slightest touch to the temperature or water control makes everything ice cold

Reaction score
Considering british weather at the moment is like any other fairly warm country + Buildings that are built for harsh winter weather without AC i gave cold showers a try 9/10 definitely reccomend!

Reaction score
idk man the fact many people and myself included grew up taking hot showers makes us terrified of cold showers is why I fell in love with cold. It brings thrill and I feel a sense of accomplishment exercising my self discipline to do something genuinely good even though it's discomforting.

Reaction score
I go from freezing cold to burning hot and back to freezing cold and I repeat this throughout the whole shower.