Collection of airsoft guns and nerf guns

Reaction score
My hobbie used to be collecting airsoft guns and nerf guns awhile back but after seeing Some of them breaking i stopped buying them the problems were
  1. Bullets / pellets being lost
  2. the springs get loose and bounce off the gun like a cartoon
  3. the nuts get unscrewed from it
I think its prob cause i buy them from cheap websites and also heres what they look like [lq]

HtxDTM2.png

what type of guns do you like?

Last edited:
Reaction score
My hobbie used to be collecting airsoft guns and nerf guns awhile back but after seeing Some of them breaking i stopped buying them the problems were
  1. Bullets / pellets being lost
  2. the springs get loose and bounce off the gun like a cartoon
  3. the nuts get unscrewed from it
I think its prob cause i buy them from cheap websites and also heres what they look [lq]

HtxDTM2.png

like what type of guns do you like?
Scar L, MP5A2, G3, Glock 17, M17, AWM

Reaction score
I didnt know Toys R Us sold airsoft ;)

Disclaimer: This is airsoft. My country does not require orange tips. I have a license

I own a Specna arms SA-A01, older model. The flashlight is actually for the Walther PQQ, but i like it much better on the rifle. My holster doesn't fit the light.

ex8FSUp.png

Then a cancer tactical something. its the backup / loaner weapon for friends. It's fitted with a 4x scope i use outdoor on the Specna. Just put it on here to show off. There used to be a tiny red dot on this scope, but it's broken. Will replace it when the weather is nice again and i am getting my ass outside.
mMLqQW3.jpeg

The secondaries:

Walther PPQ (Green Gas) and P99 PAO (Co2). The PPQ is ancient and sticky, Doesn't work very well anymore. P99 is the back-up / loaner.

XLNuz3F.png

Reaction score

Disclaimer: This is airsoft. My country does not require orange tips. I have a license

I own a Specna arms SA-A01, older model. The flashlight is actually for the Walther PQQ, but i like it much better on the rifle. My holster doesn't fit the light.

ex8FSUp.png

Then a cancer tactical something. its the backup / loaner weapon for friends. It's fitted with a 4x scope i use outdoor on the Specna. Just put it on here to show off. There used to be a tiny red dot on this scope, but it's broken. Will replace it when the weather is nice again and i am getting my ass outside.
mMLqQW3.jpeg

The secondaries:

Walther PPQ (Green Gas) and P99 PAO (Co2). The PPQ is ancient and sticky, Doesn't work very well anymore. P99 is the back-up / loaner.

XLNuz3F.png
Thats actually so cool :0

Reaction score

ex8FSUp.png

mMLqQW3.jpeg

The secondaries:

XLNuz3F.png
Where did you buy these bad boys and which country is it?

Reaction score
Im jealous of both of you. I want a green gas ar 15 style rifle so badly...or g3 or mp5 or awm those would be amazing to have but expensive no?
Mine is HPA instead of green gas (works in a similar way but works out cheaper in the long run as you don't have to buy green gas). Instead, I have a compressed air tank (similar to scuba tanks) and I carry it in a backpack. It is better than green gas and more consistent in cold weather conditions. Howeveeeerrrr, it is more expensive to buy initially. HPA engines are also more complicated than a generic AEG or gas powered rifle, so you have to be able to maintain them and service them. Worth the investment imo tho :p

Reaction score

ex8FSUp.png

mMLqQW3.jpeg

The secondaries:

XLNuz3F.png
bro is secret service

all these look cool asf lmao just have zero clue what any of the words mean

Reaction score

ex8FSUp.png

mMLqQW3.jpeg

The secondaries:

XLNuz3F.png
I have a specna arms flex (basiclly an AR-15) a revolver and a berretta