Comment Function on Mobile

Reaction score
Hello,

Is it just me who really wants to be able to comment on our phones? I have no idea if it's possible or XenForo doesn't let it happen or whatever, but i'm sure if it's possible that a hell of a lot of people would like to be able to comment without having to post a literal reply and put "//phone" at the bottom of it.

Reaction score
If you're using chrome, press the options button on the top right corner, scroll down and request desktop site. Bam, you can comment

Reaction score
How will I now get extra rating while using my phone?

//phone
/s

Joking aside, I feel like this is a missing feature. I've heard it's about screen resolution, but that doesn't sound right. My PC monitor is 1080P, and so is my phone.

Regarding the computer version thing Yolomuffin posted; I find the layout pretty much unusable, and it's just dumb, that I can't just post on the phone version

Reaction score
As well as what @YoloMuffin stated, I believe if your phone screen is above a certain size it will allow you to comment. What used to work for me is to turn my phone horizontal (so the space is bigger) and it will let you comment. Unsure if this works on every phone though.

But I'd love to be able to comment on my phone without having to take additional steps.

Reaction score
Its about the window size. If you open it on your pc and resize the window to small enough it wont let you comment. Resolution doesnt really matter.

Reaction score
I mean, I've got an IPhone 6+ yet I cannot comment so I really don't think it's screen size. I seem to be able to do it on chrome on desktop version yet I'm pretty sure it's just XenForo being crap at making m.perpheads.com work

Reaction score
I mean, I've got an IPhone 6+ yet I cannot comment so I really don't think it's screen size. I seem to be able to do it on chrome on desktop version yet I'm pretty sure it's just XenForo being crap at making m.perpheads.com work

Yeah, I can't comment and i'm on the iPhone 7

// P H O N E !!!!
[DOUBLEPOST=1503488380,1503488267][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you're using chrome, press the options button on the top right corner, scroll down and request desktop site. Bam, you can comment
This didn't work!:(
[DOUBLEPOST=1503488946][/DOUBLEPOST]@blobvis 2.0 well, i've requested it and refreshed and still can't comment fella

// phone

Reaction score
i think i can make a simple APK with a simple webviewer and a small toolbar to comment/rate whatever.

y'all with iphones are fucked unless you crowdfund me a 100$

its also got to do with the team, not nessearily xenforo itself as im perfectly able to comment on other xenforo forums on the same device.