Commercials

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Main idea: This is not going to change the game at all, here is my idea. Make sponsorships to famous YouTubers or anywhere and make sure that you increase the number of advertisements.

Description: Just make an advertisement on youtube.

Pros:
  • Gain players
  • Gain Reputations
  • Gain Trust

Cons:
  • The payment might be a bit expensive.
  • This can fail but can work at the same time.
==========================================================================================

The player count is currently scary. A couple of years ago, PerpHeads was so simple, people used to fill up the server it's self and the queue server we need this right now otherwise this will be late and the server will get fewer players.

Reaction score
Yes, gmod has died down. Watched a 60 players/day swrp community go down to 10players/day in the span of two days.

The issues with PERP are that there's no reason to join at low numbers (say around 10), because there's nothing to do for regular players. And 10 players is not enough for someone new to join.

But not to lose hope... There's new servers coming up and they do get good playercounts. We must find ways to make the server fun to join at low numbers and also at higher

Reaction score
@NeluDaHunter No, this is a donation tab. This is just to support the community it's a choice. And there are some people who are not tight on budget and want to help.

Reaction score
But that’s yogscast, they could take turns shitting into a tin of beans, record it on a Nintendo 3DS camera and it’d get millions of views because they’re famous already.

Reaction score
@Feras a nice idea but if you have the ability to donate for VIP, then another completely different donation tab that offers no benefits, Its clear and apparent what choice people are going to make.

Reaction score
@BigBenji It's not about the benefits, it's about generosity and this is not a requirement to be done by everyone. But here is the main question, what is going to happen if they don't open the donation tab? There will be some donations which is great, but what are the cons? I don't see anyone being hurt in this situation, they won't lose a single dime on this.

Reaction score
There's a lot of "Oh the VIP money will pay for it" but what if we offered VIP to those who were serious about it and wanted to get into a deal with the Owners/SAs about doing YT for the server in exchange for some perks?

Business is business. Either way, if that's what the server needs to do to stay afloat, then what's so wrong with that?

Reaction score
[Youtube Video]

hey guys! Before we start here’s a message from today’s sponsor, PERPHEADS

Perpheads is a gmod community filled with friendly people and terrorist like situations every corner, be a PD main or a criminal and find some sort of enjoyment following the rules!

Doesn’t sound good

Reaction score
Don't forget to use my promocode for 20% off your ban lengths

Reaction score
I've never been much of a gmod gamer, but, forget everything you think you know about gmod games because PERPHeads PERP is one of the most ambitious RPG projects of 2019 has just been released and will change everything. Just look at the level of detail of these action requests! If you use the code in the description you can start with 20000 and a free bandage, and you better hurry because it's getting big fast! You can play for totally free with the link below on your PC.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hello, we are here to announce that the sponsor of this years olympics is Raid: Shadow legends

Last edited:
Reaction score
Join now and receive the rank of corporal TFU and a bonus 50K when you join the server!!

Reaction score
But that's not everything folks! Claim your free nonce on snapchat when joining the server and progress in the PD efficiently!

Status
Not open for further replies.