Communication Ban Apology (Tyle Jai, Efan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Tyle Jai, Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: FARSTAD
Your Roleplay Name: Not required.
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:39651776

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Communication Ban

Why should this appeal be considered?: *Not asking for an unban in game as I don't play anymore, this is strictly for the forums. I do not mind the ones in game.*

I apologize for what I did, and I should not have done what I did. I wont argue or start a discussion over what happend. I do apologize to every staff member that had to deal with that situation.

And I do apologize for my behaviour, I should in no way have acted like I did, it was not anywhere near the behaviour I have today; as I have changed due to the fact I realized the way I acted before was very disgusting.

I would greatly appriciate it if I could be allowed onto the forums; so that I can see what is going on, and chat with friends in shoutbox once a month or whenever I see any of them engaging in the shoutbox.

Additional Information: Once again, I do apologize for the situation and how it went.

Reaction score
I’ll leave my opinion since I was involved. I find it hard to believe you’re sorry this time. You’ve gotten countless opportunities to improve your OOC behavior, me and other staff have given you a second chance. Sadly once again you proved us wrong, by still being annoying and toxic to deal with, being toxic OOCly. If you ask me, your communication ban should stay, however wether it gets lifted or not is up to Community Management.

This reply is just my opinion on your Communication Ban, as I was involved with your behavior and dealing with it multiple times, during my time as Moderator.

maeen

Communication Banned
Reaction score
I’ll leave my opinion since I was involved. I find it hard to believe you’re sorry this time. You’ve gotten countless opportunities to improve your OOC behavior, me and other staff have given you a second chance. Sadly once again you proved us wrong, by still being annoying and toxic to deal with, being toxic OOCly. If you ask me, your communication ban should stay, however wether it gets lifted or not is up to Community Management.

This reply is just my opinion on your Communication Ban, as I was involved with your behavior and dealing with it multiple times, during my time as Moderator.
I am not trying to get an unban for the things in game, and if you have read what I have wrote, you would of knew that. I do not play on the server, I am asking for a chance to be allowed onto the forums, so I can interact, and I hardly even talk on the forums.

I don't think I've been toxic towards you in OOC, however I might be wrong. I am a toxic character in game, and that for reasons, however, I do not play the game anymore.

I'd just like to be allowed onto the forums again, if possible. The bans in game can stay.

Reaction score

You're unbanned. Please stop being an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.