Communication Ban Apology (Admin meeting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: ellie + Efan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: no bitches
Your Roleplay Name: Dwayne Ficklestein
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:393265677

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: Extended due to the user spammed me on discord with racist slurs and begging for a permaban because Garry's mod got him so angry.

Why should this appeal be considered?: Hello, I'm no bitches. I have thinking about Perpheads for 1,28 years as I have changed a lot in my life. I loved this community cause it was realistic, serious, and fun in the end. The Most Creative Game Plugin in my opinion is the mechanical design that the Dev Community has made in the past since 2013. I'm trying to prove that I have changed a lot in the past year. I'd like to help new players as well in-game, forum, and discord. I have met new friends in the past months ago that I really enjoyed and liked the person that I have been friends with for a few months ago before I got banished. I had no Interested Being rude in the discord chat of the Perpheads server after the incident of hate inside Ellie's dm's so, I just left the Perpheads discord server without doing the worst for myself. I still type in Steam group chat sometimes with great help in need with the in-game

I'm very very sorry for what I have done in the past year. ellie I still care for you most of my heart of kindness is fulfilled with happiness. I'm very fulfilled with kindness for the community, I am Glad I could get a chance to prove the change in my life to Ellie, Efan, and the community with kindness.

Additional Information: Info About My Self About the ban is bellow here.

Status
Not open for further replies.