Communication Ban Apology (Blackdown/Ethan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Blackdown/Ethan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Steezy
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Santana
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 and 1.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: My appeal should be considered because at the time of writing this it's been ~266 days since I was banned from all forms of communication in the community. Furthermore, it's been 3+ months since my last appeal was denied by Tyla. Throughout this extensive ban, I've had more than enough time to reflect on my actions and poor behavior earlier at the start of the year, continuing to remain remorseful and I believe I've demonstrated that throughout my perseverance in trying to get rid of this communication ban.

Like I've said previously, I'm not here to waste this chance and look for trouble or go out of my way to upset someone and try to ruin someone's day. I would have appealed over the summer however I honestly lost interest in "gaming" as a whole and started focusing more on business and spent my summer being as productive as I could be, however, I've still stayed in touch with several members of the community and tried my best to pop onto the server every now and then between updates to see whats new and how things are progressing.

After my last appeal, I reached out to Tyla over steam to get feedback on why exactly I was denied because I was honestly extremely surprised that it got denied and I would have bet money that it'd be accepted. Tyla explained to me that a member of the administration team still had doubts about how I'd conduct myself, especially in the shoutbox. I believe I've had a few situations where I've run into this staff member and I don't think that he would still have the same opinion of me. If this isn't the case, I'd be more than happy with a partial unban which is something that Tyla suggested although I'd be even happier with a full unban on the forums so that I can re-integrate myself with the community.

The forums were always a place where I spent some of my free time and I'd love to be able to get access back to all sections and especially the shoutbox. You won't regret it and that is something I can promise you. To conclude, I apologize to all the individuals I was disrespectful to and caused problems with and I assure you this is something you won't see from me again any time soon. I spared the details of the situation because I'm starting to sound like a broken record repeating it every appeal, but thank you for your time and consideration.

stzy

Status
Not open for further replies.