Communication Ban Apology (Blackdown/Ethan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Blackdown/Ethan
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: Steezy
Your Roleplay Name: Tony Santana
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:54900967

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: 1.1 and 1.4

Why should this appeal be considered?: The appeal should be considered because I've sat through months of a communication ban and have more than enough time to learn from my mistakes and have maintained remorse for my actions throughout the duration of the ban. Like I said in my previous appeal, I'm not here to cause problems. I don't run around in-game looking to get in trouble and ruin someone's day and I'm not a toxic individual either, this is noticeable by anyone who speaks with me OUT OF CHARACTER. My last appeal was denied because I failed to show signs of improvement and got feedback as to what I SHOULD be doing to prove myself behind the scenes. I've found myself helping out newer players from time to time when I have direct contact with them because that's the only way I'm able to. There have been several incidences where I was unable to assist someone due to not having access to the help and OOC chat.

I apologize to the ex-staff member I teased about his demotion and to the staff member that I disrespected by doubting and commenting on a situation that I didn't have full knowledge of. This was settled a while ago but still wanted to apologize for that.

I've tried to re-assimilate myself back into the community because I think my return could be very promising, especially with the addition of content creators and the positive growth of the community. If there are any doubts about my ability to behave myself please contact me, I have no issue speaking with someone over TeamSpeak to answer anything that is required.

Additional Information: Thanks for reading, 3rd times a charm.

STZY

Status
Not open for further replies.