Reaction score
Punishment Type: Communication Ban
Appeal Type: Apology
Which staff member issued the punishment?: Not sure
How long were you banned/blacklisted for?: Permanent

Your Steam Name: The Incredible Holgh /Flarkleii
Your Roleplay Name: Vito Andolini
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:61373815

Why were you banned/blacklisted?: I was banned for being a complete jackass in the shoutbox

Why should this appeal be considered?: I've been away from the server and forums for a few months since this ban came in effect, It was well deserved as you probably know. When I last played I frankly took the game too seriously and losing progress would make me lash out in toxic and immature behavior both in game and in the shout-box on the forums, and for this I sincerely apologize, and I regret any difficulty I've caused, especially to the staff who have always been more than fair with me. During my time away from the server I've been able to see the error in my ways and how immature I've been, and I will no longer cause disruptions nor will I be toxic, it's after all a game and everyone's here to relax and have a good time, and I hope I'll be able to rejoin this community once more, this is after all the best G-mod community out there. I am unsure on how to get this to 250 characters, but if you have any questions or want to hear me out, send me a pm and I'll be happy to speak to you.
Thank you for your consideration.

Reaction score

You don't even seem to be taking the appeal seriously but not even finishing the character limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.