Community Ban Explanation + I'm back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
tl;dr got community wide banned for disrespect disputed it got unbanned, no ill feelings towards anyone or whatever.

Yeah basically I just wanted to make this post to clear up everything that happened and to stop people from like gossiping about why I got my community ban i'll explain what happened and clear it all up. Firstly before I start this I have no ill/negative feelings towards any staff member or community member involved in banning me, dealing with my disputes or anyone even involved in this.

So yeah basically I got banned a fair while ago by Joey and it was really low, then it was increased to 3 months because it was too low, and even I agree'd it was far too low considering my history and I was only grateful it wasn't permanent, but then it was increased to community wide out of the blue, for confidentiality reasons I will leave the staff member who increased it's name private should they decide to make it public is up to them or if someone does some digging and finds out I would urge them not to have any strong wills against the staff member although I doubt they would though because this is a friendly community or whatever. Anyways I was given a community wide ban which I was completely confused by and when I asked why I was given it I was given a blunt reply of something along the lines of "because you're community wide banned now" or something, I then had a friend ask him and I was told it was for "disrespect" over teamspeak and steam, it was done on my friends private teamspeak of which rules don't apply on and it was done on steam of which rules don't apply on to my knowledge, so I gathered some evidence and disputed it and after some time it was disputed.

I am simply making this post so as my name is not like dragged through the mud or whatever even though it's known for my many bans, I just wouldn't want to be known as the guy who got a community ban and had no respect for anyone. Also because I heard rumours that it was for ddosing community members and I just wanted to clear that up.

Yeah and now I am back as well although even if I do get unbanned on the server I don't intend to play as much as i'm part of a mad football team now, better than @Daigestive's. No negative intentions in this post just to clarify.

EDIT: Apparently rules do apply on steam and teamspeak so the reason my ban dispute was accepted is because the disrespect between me and said moderator was two ways and I never started the argument and can't be expected to be a virtual punchbag or whatever.

Last edited:
Reaction score
kept-you-waiting-huh-1280x720.jpg

Welcome back, Matt. Please use my discord to post memes in the future, that way leaks are guaranteed not to happen :booty:

Daigestive

Professional Stripper
Reaction score
Since you were banned I've signed for a new team over the transfer window. Not to mention my last team was beating Cardiff's academy 4-2 for 70 minutes until their striker scored 5 in the last 20 mins...

Welcome back.

Reaction score
Welcome back @Matt and yes, rules do apply on steam+teamspeak if you're talking about a PERPHEADS Community Member, or speak about the community in general, and quite alot has changed since you've been gone so..

Status
Not open for further replies.