I'm Back

Which Server Is Better?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Hello everyone and I'm back. You might be wondering where I was (probably not). Well I was playing SparkPerp for a week and no offence but their server is crap as hell. They copied a bunch of our stuff such as keys/unarmed and stuff. Their server is really badly coded and I was banned off the forums for being disrespectful by applying? When I was applying it was supposed to be a joke. I would never want to be Enforcer on their server. I copied half of @MattIsMadForCod application and I thought it would have been accepted (lol sorry Matt). Anyway expect to see me online during this weekend. I'm gonna go and read all the rules and laws again. I also want to say sorry to everyone on this community (including staff). I want to say sorry about all the rules I broke and how disrespectful I was. I'm also sorry about all the bans I got. I would want to get a fresh start (I don't mean by getting my account reset) like forget about any bad thing I did and give me a second chance. This does not mean clear all my WARNINGS or BANS OK? I hope you accept this apology and thank you all for being so great (even after being the mosted hated player on the forums lol).

REASONS WHY SPARKPERP IS BAD:

Copied Perpheads content.
Really badly coded.
Really bad community.

REASONS WHY PERPHEADS IS GOOD:

Didn't steal anyones content.
Greatly coded (barely any bugs).
Good community.

Hope to see you in-game once the server is not full!

Best regards,
Mr. Revenge

Reaction score
You copied Matt's work just for a joke? Matt actually spent time on his application and the keys/unarmed, Im pretty sure I've seen that on every PERP server I have been on. Just saying, don't rate all my posts dumb now.

Anyway welcome back :D

MattIs

Only because my enforcer app was the best ;) Anyway gonna sue you for copyright. Just joking, as long as you don't use it here aha. Welcome back!
Come say hi on the teamspeak.

Matt

(C) MattisMadForCod 2015

Alex

i honestly dont care about your dumb "reaons why sparkperp is bad" but one thing you did get wrong, it was using the base that perpheads used :) So to be honest, it was not badly coded e.e, it was simplyperp files, (perpheads base) so e.e