Community Spotlight #7 (07/06/2021) + Discord 500 Member Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

Community Spotlight #7

INTRODUCTION

Hello! This is the seventh Community Spotlight, albeit a bit late as I have had issues arise in reality! Anyway, since the last spotlight we have seen the release of Paralake V5 and a massive increase in new players (With 8 new players signup to the forums in the past 2 days alone), so if this is your first time reading a spotlight, welcome!​

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

@hotdog 6 is our new Event Lead, an internal role within our Event Team to help co-ordinate and plan out events more successfully, so if you have any ideas please do not hesitate to contact him, myself or Tyla as we are always on the lookout for new ideas. Anyway, Hotdog 6 has co-ordinated and ran a very successful and fun Blackjack event in the Subs houses! Along with the help of our amazing Event Team.​
Well done baller, you can claim your $50,000 reward by making a report when you see me in-game.
@Exnem and @Lucius Husky created a lovely marketplace for everyone to come and enjoy! This is the kind of stuff we love to see, especially from our own Helpers! Keep it up, loved the photos!​
jBE2Al2.jpeg
Well done, you can claim your $50,000 reward by making a report when you see me in-game.

MOST HELPFUL

@Kempotent has been seen being very active in /help and has been recommended by multiple staff members when I asked for people to mention here! He has not long been back and has clearly made an effort to contribute positively to the community, keep up the great work Kempotent, let's keep it up!​

Well done mate you can claim your $50,000 reward by making a report when you see me in-game.
@curak and @Bojing are both some of our greatest moderators and their amazing efforts have not gone unnoticed! They are both very friendly and approachable and will always do their best to explain rules to you in a way you can understand!​
Well done guys, you can claim your $50,000 reward by making a report when you see me in-game.

NEW FACES

@Brice is not a new face in the community, however he is a face that we haven't seen in a while! It's always great to see older community members coming back, Brice has started up a successful organisation and has been helping out lots of new players!​
Keep it up, you can claim your $50,000 reward by making a report when you see me in-game.
DISCORD GIVEAWAY

We are almost at 500 Discord Users! At 500 members we will be able to apply for Discord Discovery which will allow people to find the community from Discord! So, to celebrate and encourage the use of the Discord we are hosting a giveaway!​
There will be two separate categories and 6 winners in total, they were as follows:​
  • 1 most active chatter in the Discord within the past weeks.
  • 5 random users in the Discord.

The prize for the most active chatter shall be a surprise, however, it will be something a lot more substantial than the random user giveaway. We will be checking the messages of the winners so any attempt at spamming/cheating the system will result in disqualification! #bot-commands channel messages will not count.​
The random users will receive 250K each in-game! You simply need to be in the Discord and react to the message!​
The winners will be announced sometime within the next two weeks on this thread! So watch this space!​
Good luck everyone, see you all next month!​

Status
Not open for further replies.