Community Spotlight - January 2022

Reaction score
MxwwDDb.png

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT

We would like to showcase a unique build constructed by the staff team's own Ellie and Collier who took to the seas to build a pirate ship not only for fishing, but to serve as an attraction built just off the mainland near the beach.​
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.01.21_-_02.16.36.39.png
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.01.21_-_02.21.14.20.png
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.01.21_-_02.24.07.46.png
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.01.21_-_02.29.32.81.png
Terrence Smith/lencz has consistently made the Bazaar area more lively with his creative decorations and sale of weaponry at his shop, often making use of our extended prop limit feature.​
TheSmiths_front.jpg
TheSmiths_lounge.jpg
TheSmiths_office.jpg
Once again, Ellie has been recognized in the Community Spotlight, this time for her engaging roleplay as a Roadcrew worker, having set up a small garage and shop outside City Hall.​
Desktop_Screenshot_2022.01.08_-_13.17.02.45.png

COMMUNITY CONTENT

Earlier in the month, the Community Managers hosted a competition wherein the community was encouraged to submit their ideas and designs for decals to be added into the game. You can read about the competition below.

To recap, here are the 4 decals that won the competition.

ENQrioL.png

cd7239b6-bd30-46b6-baf8-d42aab4c9540-jpeg.13074

5Wf9if1.jpeg

nocomp-png.13056

Check out these compilations from @curak featuring clips from 2021-2022

NEW FACES

We have had many new faces since the last spotlight was posted, but one stood out in particular. Our very own Helper @matt had some nice things to say about @JayTea in the following post.

UPDATES

I'd like to make a short mention of @Dank this time around for making his debut leading his very own update with the recently added EMS update. After having been less of a priority in the past, firefighters and paramedics have gotten some well-deserved attention recently, with some major and very exciting changes having been made to both jobs. Read about the update below.

CLOSING NOTES

First of all we'd like to apologise for not having posted one of these in a while, but we hope all the new content and events spread across December and January has made up for the lack of last month's spotlight. Of course we still wish to continue doing these on a monthly basis throughout the new year moving forward. We hope you've all had a great start to 2022 and look forward to what the new year holds for us as a community and for all our players. Thank you for sticking with us for another year, and we hope to see you stick around for many more to come!​

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
COMMUNITY CONTENT

Thanks to @curak for creating these amazing compilations about perp in 2021/early 2022.

I give myself a medal for my dedication of wathcing about 800 2-5minute clips to make these.
congrats you made it in

Reaction score
Nice to see @JayTea mentioned. Having spoke to a number of new players I consistently hear Jack’s name coming up, I’ve also first hand seen him helping new players. Top man.

Reaction score
People should really start to nominate people, events and builds so more people can get showcased in the spotlight!

Do it on the forums, message any staff or post it on the Discord !

Reaction score
People should really start to nominate people, events and builds so more people can get showcased in the spotlight!

Do it on the forums, message any staff or post it on the Discord !
To add to this, nominate people here
jPCxaPk.png

Reaction score
We have had many new faces since the last spotlight was posted, but one stood out in particular. Our very own Helper @matt had some nice things to say about @JayTea in the following post.
Wow, means a lot to be noticed within the community! Thank you @Collier and @matt : )

P.S @matt is a top helper, I don't see other helpers with new players as much as he is IG. Respect man.