Community Spotlight - May 2024

Reaction score

Community Spotlight - May 2024

Player Showcase
Recognising Players for Roleplay, Creativity or Helpfulness

Welcome to the Community Spotlight. The player showcase portion of the Community Spotlight is designed to showcase players, staff and developers have made our community great this month. Any players featured have been noticed by Community Management for good roleplay, creativity or helpfulness. Anybody that is featured in this section are awarded the Community Spotlight trophy on their forum profile in recognition.

cx5irWqcomH9FazU.jpg
Ellie's Munition & Lounge
Created by @Ellie
A fantastic looking stall made by @Ellie in the business area. Ellie has consistently made it to the community spotlight for similar builds.
20240519131446_1.jpg
Office Build
Created by @☯CRaZyM4N☯
This build received a lot of attention from players both in-game and the discord. This build was created at the Office by CRaZyM4N, very nice and congratulations on making it to the spotlight.
20240520180546_1.jpg
Fire Department
Created by @fokus-rado08
We have seen builds in the fire department before but this one features some new furniture and is definitely a good build to feature in this months spotlight. Very nice.
20240531231007_1.jpg
Hungries Build
Created by @GYPSY CHIPS @CHXRLIEBXY
It is great to see new players making it to the community spotlight for their builds. These two have been recognised by community management and the staff team for their outstanding restaurant at Hungries Schwein.

Building Competition
Announcing the Winners of our Building Competition

I am pleased to reveal the winners of our building competition this month. We introduced a number of new items to the server at the start of the month and it felt fit to create a building competition that features these new items. The winners and runners up of the building competition can be found below. If you have received a reward please contact a community manager, developer or senior administrator in-game to facilitate this.

32D1CEFBA1E05347176C741C37E52BABF0404809
1st Place
Awarded to @blobvis 2.0

There have been several submissions from blobvis which are all absolutely insane and use so many of the new items, but this is my favourite. Please check out his other submissions as you will find they are incredible. Congratulations!

Awarded 'Store Counter' Rare Item
Awarded 'Horse Statue' Rare Item
Awarded 1 Month Premium or $100,000
CUdnZIOvUlDNGhu6.png
2nd Place
Awarded to @Super_

Super has always had an amazing talent with his builds, and this is my second top pick build relating to the new items. It's small but the attention to detail is insane. Congratulations Super.

Awarded 'Horse Statue' Rare Item
20240515092830_1-jpg.22078
3rd Place
Awarded to @mimeyy
This conspiracy corner build has made use of a few new items and again, similar to Super is small but has such good attention to detail. Congratulations!

DPexHwN.jpeg
Honourable Mention
Awarded to @Valentine
This office build, which has several other screenshots available on the original thread makes use of several new items, thank you for your submission.
22-jpg.22086
Honourable Mention
Awarded to @Ellie

I'm afraid others need a chance Ellie! Thank you for your amazing submission it looks so clean and actually serves a very great purpose. Thank you so much for your submission.
rp_paralake_city_v50053-jpg.22219
Honourable Mention
Awarded to @Lucius Husky

I forgot to include this in the original post like an idiot but here I am editing it in. This build is also insane and could have easily made it to 2nd or 3rd place, but Lucius has had his fair share of building competition wins in the past!

Community Information
Any important information relating to the Community

This portion of the Community Spotlight is in place to make sure you are up to date with any changes made in the community, and ensures you don't miss out on any ongoing community wide events that are open for participation.

ZedCYsV.png
Loading Issues
24th May 2024

We are aware of significant network and loading issues which has lead to inconvenience to several players weekends. A more permanent fix will be implemented imminently from the moment this thread is posted. You may hopefully find that the issue has been eliminated tomorrow. Thank you all for your patience throughout this time.
Z45KjCa.png
Update Log
15th May 2024

A new update log was posted by Maia featuring some awesome new updates. You can check it out by clicking the link above!

Last edited: