Community Spotlight - October 2023

Reaction score

Community Spotlight - October 2023 - Halloween Special

Halloween Build Showcase
Recognising Players for Halloween themed roleplay, builds or creativity.

The player showcase portion of the Community Spotlight is designed to showcase players who have submitted entries into the Halloween Build Competition on Discord! Lots of great builds, so definitely have a look yourself at the Discord.

Created by @blobvis 2.0

I mean what is there to even say, a truly spooky and spectacular build from Blobvis. Congratulations on your prize, contact us in-game to receive!

Posted on 23rd October 2023
Awarded Community Spotlight and 2016 Halloween Broom!
69F56B821E188AC0014A86156E6C4C9A2294F85E.png
Created by @Backe

A spooky build with a heavy emphasis on blood! I don't want to ask how many people had to die for the special effects.

Posted on 28th October 2023
Awarded Community Spotlight and Ghost prop!
20231015172548_1.jpg
Created by @LilacAndGooseberries

I am slightly worried about the body in the chair but it really brings the build together! Contact Community Management in-game to receive $250K.

Posted on 31st October 2023
Awarded Community Spotlight and 250K!

Player Showcase
Recognising Players for roleplay, builds or creativity.

The player showcase portion of the Community Spotlight is designed to showcase players that have been noticed by Community Management for good roleplay, creativity or helpfulness.

Zombie invasion event!

Think everyone who had a chance to play the event had a great time for the most part, so I think @Ellie and our developers deserve a big thank you for the great events this year!

Congratulations to the winners as well!

31st October event
1st @sidd
2nd @Blokexd
3rd @ObamaTM

5th November event
1st @H0xton & @Flextern
3rd @roos

I am sure if you head over to the Discord there is a lot of videos in media showcase and player showcase if you missed out and want to have a look!
YHXNQOA.png
Doge Ball Build!
Created by @dog

As much as it pains me to admit it, Dog is one of the best builders in our community and has created another fun event. Keep up the good work. Furry.

Posted on 9th October 2023
Awarded Community Spotlight
image.png
Football build
Created by @Ashley Angel

A pretty cool football pitch submitted to our Discord by Ash who has made multiple cool builds this month! Keep an eye out for them in-game and keep the builds coming.

Posted on 30th October 2023
JFYDpVb.png
Video contest by Megasaw
Created by @Megasaw

Althougth the results aren't out yet, I am sure Megasaw has brought the best of the community out once again, I look forward to the results! Keep up with the participation.

Posted on 23rd October 2023

Community Information
Information regarding the community.

This is for information that might otherwise be missed.

MsvfAxi.png

Community Meeting
Community Meeting!

We only received 6 questions and the majority of them do require a meeting to be answered. I will post quick answers to them here.

Q. Will more be done to improve server stability/performance in the future, or are we at the point where not much more can be done to improve it?

A. Yes, Fredy is constantly looking for ways to improve performance but we are probably at a point where not much more can be done.

Q. gungame?

A. no

Q. I am concerned there is a drop in the quality of RP, what is being done?

A. This is currently being discussed by administration and staff will be instructed to be stricter regarding certain rules. You can DM me directly if you want more details.

Q. How does the system work in verifying photos? I wait a while to get them approved.

A. Senior Mods+ Authorise them so if they're not online they cannot be approved.

Q. Will roadcrew ever get an updated truck model?

A. There is no current plans.

Q. Will people find a way to fix a very Annoying bug, which is when some one speaks their mic sounds very laggy and your mic icon shows up. I've had to rejoin so much because of this bug and it takes a bit of time to fix so I think fixing this bug would be good.

A. Please make a bug report.
MsvfAxi.png

Enforcers
Enforcers

Due to the number of Enforcers we have at the moment the recruitment will stop for the foreseeable future.
MsvfAxi.png

Community info and thanks
Tyla inactivity + Community Thanks.

You may have noticed that @Tyla Jai has been inactive and that is due to personal circumstances that he has going on. I hope Tyla will be back with us as soon as possible but in the meantime can you please direct any enquiries to me.

Just off the back of that, a little thank you to the community, this time 3 years ago we were struggling to hit 50 players on the weekend with very little community engagement. Whilst I've been doing this spotlight I literally don't have room for all the items I want to include so just wanted to thank you all for sticking around and making the community such an enjoyable place to be. I look forward to what we will be enjoying in the run-up to the festive period. Thank you.

Reaction score
Was the community meeting already?
Bruh i wanted to ask a important question

Reaction score
Was the community meeting already?
Bruh i wanted to ask a important question

We only received 6 questions, only 1 was really worthy of a meeting so I have answered them in the spotlight instead, feel free to ask the question here or in my DMs.

Reaction score
We only received 6 questions, only 1 was really worthy of a meeting so I have answered them in the spotlight instead, feel free to ask the question here or in my DMs.
DM's on forums or discord?