Community Spotlight - September 2022

Reaction score
msvfaxi-png.15411

ROLEPLAY ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
@rogue
Roast Rogue Coffee has made an appearance in Paralake at both the Business Shops and Suburbs. The latest entry to Rogue's Cofee Shop Thread can be found here. A very nice use of props and the new sign update. Rogue has been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement.​
screenshot_151-jpg.15175
As featured in the player showcase on Discord. Mallard and Exnem have made a board game in perp using the new sign update as-well as creating board pieces using items for sale. This is a very creative use of the tools we have available to us. Both have been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement.​
ZEGR8pZ.jpg
Tacti-Gear is a weapon store created by KeiwaM. It's a simple bazaar store however the signage and decoration is on point and that is why I have chosen to feature it in this spotlight. KeiwaM has been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement.​
ow6BlYJ.jpg
@doge
An amazing cinema build by Jhin Zhao aka doge. He has made fantastic use of an admin tv, the relatively new speaker props and the new lighting. This is by far the best cinema build I have seen in PERP History. Doge has been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement.​
69Z8eUB.jpg
An weapon store created by John Millard, he has already featured in Player Showcase for creating an ammo vending machine DarkRP style but has also been featured for the below weapon store using the signs creatively. Northnortheast has been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement.​
5sHI8hi.jpg
The Outpost is a melee store created by scrub, this nomination was found in the Player Showcase on Discord. A very nice use of the signs especially on the table on the right. You have been awarded the roleplay acknowledgement award.​
fmXNAg6.png
A food truck created by Lucius and Lesley Husky. A fair use of props/building in public, selling various food items. A great use of the new signs and both have been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement.​
ypZoAnA.png
A creative store to say the least, I can't say I have seen a fashion themed bazaar shop in the entire time I have played in this community. BigRossKane is being awarded the roleplay acknowledgement trophy for his efforts.​
1nvDiAi.jpg
@lamby
I believe this is the second time this store has been featured on a Community Spotlight but it is honestly breathtaking every time it is set up. If only the sign limit was higher. Lamb has been awarded Roleplay Acknowledgement for their efforts.​
q0j4sEv.jpg
RULE OF THE MONTH

3.15 Vehicle Damage
This month the staff team will be focusing on educating players and enforcement of 3.15 Vehicle Damage. This includes using your vehicle to push cars out of a parking space, reckless driving on the highway or driving in a way that is unrealistically risking your vehicles condition. If you would like to read more on the Rule of the Month initiative you can do so by reading the announcement post.​

Last edited: